BHVR is going a little too far

Options
2»

Comments

• WipeIncGamingYT
    WipeIncGamingYT Member Posts: 171
    Options

I play survivor for 90% of my matches. Playing killer is not fun, is not rewarding and BHVR is always nerfing killer. Thia is the exact opposite of a fair and balanced game. Put your money where your mouth is. Play killer for a substantial amount of time and tell me, how much fun it is.

There were times when survivor had to wait 10 minutes for a lobby. In these times they were very nice and didn't do anything to harass or bully the killers, because I have to inform you: for a match of DbD you need to motivate one player to play as killer. I want be able to play matches. Waiting 10 minutes for a lobby and get dodged because killer can pick their survivors is not fun. But perhaps you need it to learn the hard way.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,280
    Options

The change is intended to change a playstyle that has been talked about publicly in a negative light for years. This change is entirely killer main's faults for continuing a playstyle that was extremely detrimental to the survivor experience of the game. Had killers simply not done this so much and for so long this change probably never would've happened and you could've gotten away with slugging that 1 or 2 survivors for more than 45 seconds. This was a big enough problem, for a long enough time, that it basically demanded something be done about it and it finally has. If people would simply play the game in a more respectable and sportsmanlike way then these changes wouldn't be necessary.

• WipeIncGamingYT
    Options

How was your killer match? Tell me about your fun......

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,280
    Options

Its pretty fun going around on my perkless level 1 Myers yoinking survivors off generators with ease. I don't like playing killer though. Not because it isn't fun but because it just isn't what I am interested in doing in the game. I only do it from time to time for shenanigans.

• WipeIncGamingYT
    Options

As I said before, playing killer for a substantial amount of time (so you get survivors that know some basics of the game). By stomping babys one can not notice how unfair and unbalanced in disadvantage of the killer this game is. Devs have to balance the game around players who know the basic skills.