These cheaters bruh…

Options

Just had a huntress game.. 1 gen popped literally like 15 seconds into it. I figured it was a hacker. I got somebody on hook and stood there. The David popped all the gens, got the person off hook, and insta escaped everybody..

The post game chat went like this

me : nice hacks.

david : thanks, I have them for face campers like you. Trash killer. Get better.

like bro WHAT?!😂😂😂

He then informed me a hacked account is 2 bucks.. explains why it’s so rampant and they don’t care.

Comments

• WipeIncGamingYT
    WipeIncGamingYT Member Posts: 171
    Options

It happens a lot. My favorite streamer had cheaters yesterday for two times. I am just watching another streamer who has to wait for the ending of his penalty because he had a cheater and had to disconnect. He is ranting into my ears.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    edited September 2022
    Options

Yeah my friend had a guy cheat suddenly because he was camping end game. They unhooked, got downed during unhook animation then speed crawled away.

• GroovyKiller
    GroovyKiller Member Posts: 30
    Options

Played 4 games tonight. 4 games with cheaters.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,569
    Options

Played three games tonight.

One of them had a suspicious name.

It was an ad for a cheating website and you had better believe he was subtle about it.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,096
    edited September 2022
    Options

They swept it under the rug and ignored it for so long that it's well beyond their ability to control now. They have years of catching up to do. The game isn't secure on the most basic levels.