Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If BHVR removed one killer and one survivor perk, what would it be?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

As in it no longer existed? Killer one for me is Jolt. Survivor, the new dead head. What about you?

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    edited September 2022

I would say

Killer: Pain Resonance, it's just boring to begin a gen, getting punished by removing 15% of it even if you let go from the gen

Survivor: Prove Thyself, it speeds up the gens too much l and the killer doesn't have time to hook 4 people that the game is over.

Post edited by Bot_Salvo88 on
  • prion11
    prion11 Member Posts: 361

killer: pain resonance

survivor: hyperfocus

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

Eruption and hyper focus /prove

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Devour Hope: A free win because my team of solos couldn't find a totem. Has no effect on SWFs who will find it within seconds.

Boil Over. A perk designed to punish people just because they use a controller. Nobody who plays using mouse and keyboard will understand.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,635
    edited September 2022

Killer: Save The Best For Last. This perk is a crutch for demogorgon players. The amount of demo players that actually bother using their portals instead of just playing him for shred is very low.

Survivor: Dead Hard. Personally i don't like skill expression in this game because its asymmetrical. And this perk is a subtle cheaters delight.

Post edited by OrangeBear on
  • HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Deerstalker and Boon : Dark Theory.

They're just... sad. Please bring them peace :(

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 938

NOED and Off The Record.

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413
    edited September 2022

Killer: No One Escapes Death

Survivor: Decisive Strike

Edit: I believe all second chance perks for both survivors and killers need to go.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Can peeps put forth a reason of why? I hate Jolt as I am tired of getting close to a Gen been done and it bangs, along with all the other gen regres perks and dead hard whats the point now?

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

Hex: Ruin and DS..... wait

• Plaything and Selfcare

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911

Killer: Franklin's Demise. It's just a really annoying perk to vs. Imagine if survivors had a perk that disabled your power if you got pallet stunned.

Survivor: Circle of Healing. This perk single handedly makes some killers go from "solid if you have skill" to "pick this killer if you want to throw the game."

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Predator and This Is Not Happening.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

Killer: Self care

Survivor: Circle of healing

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,706

Circle of Healing and Eruption. Both blatantly unfair and the definition of poor perk design even after the former’s multiple nerfs.

• hatchetChugger
    hatchetChugger Member Posts: 442

For killer? Call of Brine. Has the exact same problem as old tinkerer in which it would make the game go on forever (especially in a 3 or 4 gen situation) or until the survs finally made a mistake which allows the killer to punish effectively.

For survivor, probably self-care. Does more harm than good.