Can a Bug become a Feature?

Options

Just watched this video about the new Finishing Mori PTB and a very cool bug happened.

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,385
    Options

Oh wow that’s actually super cool.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274
    Options

There was a video in my YT recommended thats a fan made concept that's similar this. Instead of the killer just standing there tho its a slowmo of the last bit of the mori, it looks fantastic

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Yeah it looks very good too! I hope one day we can see something like this in game 😯

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,321
    Options

Please I want this as a feature

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

If the name of the game is Dead by Bugli- er, Daylight... then the answer is yes!

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 333
    Options

If the finishing mori thing must come into the game...then I'd very much want this 'feature' as part of it.

• brewingtea
    brewingtea Member Posts: 208
    Options

I thought it'd be cool if all living survivors would see the Mori animation on their screen as if THEY were the ones being killed.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter who gets the honor. Everyone's already dead and the killer's getting the same BP anyway... why not make it more personal?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

To answer the post, yes it is possible as its happened before

Hopefully once they redo the test for the finisher mori this bug becomes a feature

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    edited October 2022
    Options

This would actually be way cooler than the current post game summary screen and should absolutely become a feature. To make it even better it could have the killer slowly disappear into the ground with the entity around them like they're being pulled into another trial after a short duration.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,993
    Options

THIS IS SICK!

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

A bug with real potential to be an amazing feature. Two vids here for the bugged version maybe after just standing there after let's say 5 seconds thick black fog will appear and consume/remove the killer since it's purpose is done.

The fan made one also amazing, but the slow mo bit at the very end I'm not sure if that can work with every killer mori. Some mori are rather pitiful.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

Sure, why not? It happened with civilization and nuclear ghandi.

• AverageAshEnjoyer
    AverageAshEnjoyer Member Posts: 427
    Options

Nurses range addons were initially bugged but BHVR just brushed it off as an 'intended feature' so yes its possible