The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Skins and Legendaries you'd like to see for survivors/killers

JustAnotherNewbie
JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

It would be awesome if we could get a Dante (preferably from DMC3 as it's my favorite) skin for Leon, as they're both Capcom characters and Devil May Cry was originally pitched in as Resident Evil 4 (of course in a very different form).

Although I guess it would not make any sense for Dante to be so scared of the Killers.

A Lady Skin for Jill or Ada would also be pretty awesome.

Another Legendary I'd like to see is Maria for Cheryl, very memorable character. I'm kind of surprised she has not been added along with James.

For non-Legendaries I'd like to see Yui with a sukeban inspired outfit (Japanese delinquent girls with long skirts) or a Bosozoku inspired outfit (Japanese motorcycle gangs) with a long coat or something. Not quite loving the current available skins(sorry).

Post your ideas and wishes below!

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments

• Carmina_is_cute
    Carmina_is_cute Member Posts: 94

I'd love for a Red Dead Redemption cosmetics collab. Adam would have both Lenny and Charles cosmetics, David would be Arthur, Ace would be Dutch, and Deathslinger would be everyone's favorite rat, Micah.

I hope we also get unique chase music with the Micah cosmetic. Something like American Venom or any other awsome track from RDR2.

• AverageAshEnjoyer
    AverageAshEnjoyer Member Posts: 427

I would love a jack baker skin for hillbilly. The one he has during the boss battle with a chainsaw

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840
    edited October 2022

Female Cenobite aka Deep Throat & Butterball as legendary skins for Pinhead

Nothing more, nothing less.

• JustAnotherNewbie

Nico (DMC5) skin for Rebecca.

• BillysWife
    BillysWife Member Posts: 34

Unlinked Red Hair for NEA. Shes like the only female surv that doesnt have one.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

L4D survivors. I don't care which ones as long as Rochelle is absent.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840
    edited October 2022

I highly doubt we'll ever see any legendary cosmetics for Bill simply because bhvr can't make money off any of valve's IPs, best bet would be more cosplay cosmetics which we already have of everyone except Nick, Coach and Louis.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I'd love some American Horror Story stuff, especially that clown from the circus for The Clown.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Kirsty Cotton becomes Pinhead in the comics so I want her as a killer legendary if they won't add her as a survivor.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

The main thing I want is young ash Williams (army of darkness)

Harry mason and mr x would be sick as well

• hex_uwu
    hex_uwu Member Posts: 201

I know it's incredibly unlikely but a Robin skin for Nancy

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

I just want a Mrs Claus seasonal outfit for jane....

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 1,070

Harry Mason would be nice.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

Complete pipe dream tier: Kanaya Maryam as a legendary skin for Hillbilly

More reasonably: Moira Burton as a legendary skin for... well, I would say Claire if she were her own character, but since she's not any of the RE ladies would work. She's probably the best remaining fit for DBD, her gimmick in her game is literally a flashlight blind mechanic.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I'd like to see Jacket from Hotline Miami as a legendary for Legion. Similar rushdown/combo styles of gameplay, and you could even include tracks from the series available via using mixtape add-ons. Some skins for Nemesis would also be nice. Mr. X, Dimitrescu, RE1 Tyrant, etc.

It would never happen, but I'd also like to see Vergil from DMC for Spirit and a FROMSOFTWARE character for the upcoming k***ht killer. Vergil would require entirely new animations for like everything, but with HUNK we've seen that is possible. As for the k***ht, if he's got a shield bash power, maybe Elemer of the Briar from Elden Ring, or Artorias, or Tower Knight or something. Depends on his look and weapon really.

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 348

Doctor Channard, kirsty, Nancy, OG Freddy

• Tsukah
    Tsukah Member Posts: 390
    edited October 2022

Not a skin or legendary, but Lara Croft as a survivor. The Tomb Raider games have survival and occasionally some horror elements, Lara would be a perfect addition to the survivor roster imo.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495

Dude, I have a friend that would be so HYPED for Natla or Sophia to come back. But honestly, it would probably be the newer Lara and not the older sterner version. :/

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729

I´d like her to be in DbD as a legendary skin on probably Yun-Jin? (Both are selfish)

Junji´s doing NFTs, Netflix got the Macabre Collection coming soon and who knows when Uzumaki is coming.

• JustAnotherNewbie

It would make a bit more snese to have newer Lara in DBD than old-school. Old-school had guns and fought monsters. It makes no sense to make her so much weaker. to fit DBD. New one leans in more to her human-like qualities.

But I'd be thrilled if old lara could be a skin, but lore-wise I think she doesn't fit.

This would make for an awesome skin though, if they just changed a few things to make her aesthetically fit DBD.

I haven't read Tomie (if I'm not wrong about the image). but I love how positively creepy she looks. Would love to see her in.

And since we're in the topic of anime/manga. After AoT, maybe I'd be into getting some Bleach skins for DBD, although Bleach is not as big as anymore. Dredge would be very fitting for a hollow-inspired design. The monsters looked really cool. And instead of going for the anime uniform they could go for a more streetwear look, as Tite Kubo drew pretty fashionable covers. My personal favorite was Yoruichi, she'd make an awesome Elodie skin, but unfortunately she doesn't have many modern clothes.

But the main characters do.

• LittleBigSunset
    LittleBigSunset Member Posts: 239
    edited October 2022

An older Laurie from the more recent Halloween films would be an awesome skin. If we had to go full legendary a Loomis skin would also be, well, legendary.

Since the majority of RE characters have been released as legendaries already it's a bit harder to come up with one here. However when I heard we were getting a Legion RE legendary I immediately thought of this from RE5:

I couldn't find a better picture but she's one of the main antagonists of the game and her bird lady outfit suited Legion's aesthetic of running and stabbing perfectly. I was convinced we were getting it to be honest. Certainly wasn't expecting HUNK who sticks out like a sore thumb unfortunately. She would've fit in perfectly alongside Wesker.

• JustAnotherNewbie

We don't really have many older ladies, Laurie could be an interesting skin. I like your idea.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495

Why does she have to be weaker in personality? The game already takes their guns/weapons, I mean look at Ashley Williams, he has an empty gun holster on his back. You can be a badass and still have to run. I mean, even think of little Laurie, she has a Decisive Strike which is basically just a piece of glass that stabs the killer it looks like. Even Jill/Leon have Flashbang and Flashmine to fight back.

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607

Doctor Loomis for Laurie. James for Cheryl means we can do legendaries that are a different gender from the actual character, as long as they're from the same franchise. Please give me Loomis. I want to pursue evil.