Why is this allowed?

I love DBD, i can stand many of its flaws but this is insulting

I play this game on PS4 and the framerates are goddamn awful, to that sum up the fact that the lobby waiting times for survivors are terrible, i cant believe behaviour is going to focus its efforts on a port instead of fixing their mess.

i say, if you cant manage to create a decent port for a console, why bother with another one?

Comments

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

They want to Optimization Update 26th February (2.6.0 DLC) or Balance Update.

So this can be a reason. I really believe this be epic, no game froze etc

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    The console version is the wild west. Everything is allowed
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Theluckyboi said:

I play this game on PS4 and the framerates are goddamn awful, to that sum up the fact that the lobby waiting times for survivors are terrible, i cant believe behaviour is going to focus its efforts on a port instead of fixing their mess.

i say, if you cant manage to create a decent port for a console, why bother with another one?

There goes another plaftform Och*do may stream

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

@Theluckyboi said:

They are doing like Overkill did with PD2, rushing console ports and never fixing them, i'm also guessing that multiple cash shops on different platforms CAN be worth it in the end.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    I'm I'm honestly curious to see if it runs better on switch than ps4
  • Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

@Theluckyboi said:

Different people would handle the porting than the overall programming of the game

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

@Theluckyboi said:

There goes another plaftform Och*do may stream

Damn,didn't thought about before lol. Seems like they are breeding everytime a new platform for him just to ban him again later lol
  • Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183
    LordziPL said:

So this can be a reason. I really believe this be epic, no game froze etc

So I agree with this guy. People are freaking out but there's going to be console optimization patches well before it releases on the Switch so Switch will have those too but that being said, where did you get the February 26th release date?
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Why should it not be allowed? who knows how it will run on switch as it may be built in a different way from the gound up, no one is also being forced to buy it, they can wait until its out to see how it plays.

It just sounds like a post whining about wanting more console optimisation and not realising that its already planned and being worked on, these do take time and they need to make sure it helps and not just release band aid fixes.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited February 2019

@Theluckyboi said:

As long as it sells, who cares.
    I wish they concentrated on the PC version alone, maybe we would have more decent gameplay then

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    LordziPL said:

Source?