My opinion

Comments

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    ...sweet?
  • Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

awesome

do you want to build on that or something?

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    edited February 2019
    Myers is the best designed and strongest licenced Killer in the game. He's currently just really F'ed up because of the new engine which doesn't allow stalking at some distance.
    Defenetly mid tier imo
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Best killer for me.
  • IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

Where is the arguments?

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    No

My opinion
  • tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Myers is the best designed and strongest licenced Killer in the game. He's currently just really F'ed up because of the new engine which doesn't allow stalking at some distance.
    Defenetly mid tier imo
    Probably one of the best designed, but not the strongest. I encourage you to play piggy optimally and you'll agree with me.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I've found him to be the strongest farming killer, he reliably gets more points than doc. He has the most variation of any of the killers with interesting builds that require strategy. He's just below Spirit/Billy/Nurse but he requires way less practice to master and be effective.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

Yeah i could agree with you on this one, he is not top tier but not bottom tier.
    He has a really ######### start but he can snowball out of control within a minute same as trapper, i would say he is definetly overrated by players that arent experienced enough

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

Stop right there

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    Stop right there

Criminal scum?

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Stop right there

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Defenetly mid tier imo

I judge killers with their base kit and he's a little underwhelming there.

• HavelmomDaS1

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Defenetly mid tier imo

I played Myers a long time completely naked with the splinter offerings, he was actually the only licensed killer who snowballed like a crazy madman. Pig, freddy and Leatherface are nothing compared to Myers, even with perk and addons. That's my experience with him 
  • captainlongshlong
    captainlongshlong Member Posts: 87
    edited February 2019

Myers can make a great toxic build if you've had enough of tea bagging, purple flashlights, pallet looping gods and messages telling you to go and jump off a cliff.

If I see that I'm up against a SWF group with flashlights, I'll whack on a 'Fragrant Tuft Of Hair' (unlimited Tier 3). Any tea bagging or light flickering then I'll just act like I'm playing around with them and stalk them whilst they're messing around it front of me until I reach Tier 3.

Easiest 4k in the game if you play it right.

The sheer intensity of salt post game is a beautiful sight to behold. Almost on the levels of insidious, basement Leatherface.

• HavelmomDaS1

Myers can make a great toxic build if you've had enough of tea bagging, purple flashlights, pallet looping gods and messages telling you to go and jump off a cliff.

If I see that I'm up against a SWF group with flashlights, I'll whack on a 'Fragrant Tuft Of Hair' (unlimited Tier 3). Any tea bagging or light flickering then I'll just act like I'm playing around with them and stalk them whilst they're messing around it front of me until I reach Tier 3.

Easiest 4k in the game if you play it right.

The sheer intensity of salt post game is a beautiful sight to behold. Almost on the levels of insidious, basement Leatherface.

This will NEVER work against smart toxic swf groups. Everyone is expecting an unlimited EW3 or tombstone Myers. And if they are so stupid and don't expect it, well I think you could stomp them without addons and perks anyway lol
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Hell yeah he's overrated!!! Freddy and Pig is where it's at!!! (imo at least)

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

Counterargument: No u

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Thaznar said:
    Myers has been nerfed into oblivion sadly - he wastes a lot of time stalking people where time is very much valuable. Also he can be easily pallet looped. They should revert all the nerfs they did to castrate him and fix his stalking because it's bugged.

What nerfs?

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    Stop right there

CRIMINAL SCUM
    Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit!

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Tucking_Friggered said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

Defenetly mid tier imo

I played Myers a long time completely naked with the splinter offerings, he was actually the only licensed killer who snowballed like a crazy madman. Pig, freddy and Leatherface are nothing compared to Myers, even with perk and addons. That's my experience with him 

I always play as pig and Leatherface without their addons and their just as good as the Shape for me

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Thaznar said:

@Poweas said:

@Thaznar said:
    Myers has been nerfed into oblivion sadly - he wastes a lot of time stalking people where time is very much valuable. Also he can be easily pallet looped. They should revert all the nerfs they did to castrate him and fix his stalking because it's bugged.

What nerfs?

Multistalk nerf, nerfs on his addons, his stalking range nerf, nerf of his perks. He has been gutted by nerfs so hard since release it's laughable.

Ohhhh. I remember, he used to be as good as Billy. So sad.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

@akbays35 said:
    I've found him to be the strongest farming killer, he reliably gets more points than doc. He has the most variation of any of the killers with interesting builds that require strategy. He's just below Spirit/Billy/Nurse but he requires way less practice to master and be effective.

But doc gets more points tho