If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

REWORKING LEGION'S POWER

Options
AshInTheTallGrass
AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,645

Should Legion's power be reworked? If so, to what extent and why? And are you willing to share the reasons for your perspective?

REWORKING LEGION'S POWER 28 votes

Yes. Rework Legion's power completely. No more near constant deep wound state, feral frenzy, etc.
28% 8 votes
No. Keep Legion's power exactly as is.
46% 13 votes
Yes. Rework Legion's power, but not completely. Just make some moderate modifcations.
14% 4 votes
Yes. Rework Legion's power, but keep a little bit the same. Only make some minor modifications.
0% 0 votes
I'm not sure.
10% 3 votes

Comments

• BothSidesEnjoyer
    BothSidesEnjoyer Member Posts: 16
    Options

Deep wound needs a change. Not legion.

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 72
    Options

I voted no because I think there are a lot of other things that should be the priority right now. Maybe down the road a couple tweaks.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,924
    Options

It literally just got reworked.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,850
    Options

Legion's power is in a good spot honestly and I would rather see other killers get touched who need it far more than Legion right now.

I get aspects of his power can be annoying to play against, but he's far from the only thing in the game that is "annoying" to play against.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,645
    Options

I understand that, but this poll was to assess how people feel. Some may be dissatisfied and still want a rework (partial or complete). No one works for BHVR and is in a power position to actually make changes (or keep Legion as is), so this was just to assess people's wishes. In other words, "If I had the power to decide, I would. . . ." The poll was inspired by comments I had heard recently on a stream about Legion. I wanted to see how other's felt.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

I voted for total rework for a simple reason:

Legion is supposed to be several guys. Why is it just 1? Make it so there are serveral killers... Or make it able to pass as a survivor as in the trailer... Idk

It's fun to play tho, so I don't mind if it gets slighly tweeked tbh, but deep wound (as mentioned by someone else) needs to be changed. It does need a change tho