Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What are the things that you believe are just too strong?

For me it's the following:

Killer:

-Nurse

-Several of Blight's addons (but not his basekit)

-MDR + cherry blossom

-Tombstone Piece

-Eruption

-Stacking CoB and Overcharge

-Deadlock when used for camping (but I don’t have a problem with the perk otherwise)

Survivor:

-Circle of Healing (still by far the most broken perk in the game imo)

-Hyperfocus + Stakeout combined (either on its own is okay, except Hyperfocus with a toolbox which is not)

-The strongest toolboxes and medkits (along w/ the strongest addons for both)

-Several survivor-sided maps

Genuinely believe the game would be in a much better spot if these things were addressed.

What do you think?

Comments

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

Pig.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Definitely camping and tunneling. Way too effective for the little skill that is required. Generally just an easy way out. I get that some maps are still problematic, but after all the buffs killers received, it's just too much at the moment.

Nurse, and arguably blight with his techs.

Medkits, and arguably certain toolboxes.

Eruption and Pentimento are also too much. Especially eruption.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,566
    edited October 2022

I agree with most of what you stated. Only I think Dead Lock is not too strong in any situation but it's not really good designed. You don't need to do anything for it. It will activate regardless. That is fine for Coup de Grace but Dead Lock is on another level. Eruption is not too strong either I think. It's just one of those things that completely destroys SoloQ and has little to no effect on SWFs. Again a desígn flaw. Circle of Healing needs some kind of clause that does prevent survivors from getting too efficient. Otherwise there is no use in playing hit and run as survivors still slam out gens without the killer being able to build pressure by hitting someone.

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702

I don’t think too many things are TOO strong. There’s things that are stronger than others. I think there are things that are rather TOO weak. All the super weak killers should be brought up to blights basekit level. How we would do that, I’m not sure. Same with survivor side, some things are too weak. DS should be reverted back to 5 seconds. I’d say you could probably leave perks like OTR and what not active in the end game.

A GREAT nurse is too strong. I will agree there. But then an ok nurse / new nurse is the worst killer in the game.