Cross progression

Options

it’s tiring having to wait so long for a feature we should’ve had awhile ago we’ve had no updates for switch , playstation or xbox an it’s not even a priority right now what will it take for us to finally receive it it’s so upsetting to the console community because we don’t even know if it’s an issue on bhvr end or if it something else an with games like overwatch 2 already having it on launch it’s quite sad please bhvr give us an update or at least make it priority

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,528
    Options

We appreciate the frustration around Cross Progression with the Switch as this was something announced some time back, yes this is still being worked on and we will update with more information as we have it.

With regards to other platforms, there's no further update if Cross Progression will be added I'm afraid.

• GoodJobGuys92
    GoodJobGuys92 Member Posts: 102
    Options

Give it 2 years. I wanna move to pc so bad, but the wait continues!

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Options

@GoodJobGuys92 bro just make the switch. I did this two years ago and have been back on ps4 a few times but its totally worth it to be on pc. Playing mouse and keyboard is amazing and you will be happy you did. As far as my progress on ps4, Im about the same on pc now, at 2k hours on ps4 and 1.9k on pc.

• D2night
    D2night Member Posts: 224
    Options

Can’t just “make the switch” when you have 3k hours on console, every dlc, everybody leveled, tons of skins purchased, etc. at that point you’re stuck on console

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Options

@D2night I mean you actually can just let all that go. All you need is bbq for bp and wglfe on david and youre good. Yea you have to grind but the sooner you start playing on pc, the better. The 120 fps is totally worth it.

• D2night
    D2night Member Posts: 224
    edited October 2022
    Options

Have you not played dbd for like the past 6 months?

Plus sinking hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours is just not worth it

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250
    Options

For me, I am grateful that there is even a follow-up report that there is no follow-up report.

It would be great if one day PS4 would be eligible for cross-progression.

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

With all due respect, it seems BHVR just doesn't care at all for Cross Progression any more. Dbd is one of the biggest names on the market. MUCH smaller names already have cross progression since ages (eg Paladins. It's playerbase is ten times smaller, yet they have cross progression except PS).

I don't understand how or why switch cross progression would take more than 2 years already. I'm personally not affected by cross progression not existing, but it is infuriating to see how BHVR does nothing towards it. There is no way this game, one of the biggest on the market, can get all liceses ever, while something as plain as cross progression that even some 10 players playerbase games have isn't possible for DBD.