New Ultimate Add-Ons

Options

Let's say BHVR adds a new tier of add-ons above Iridescent. There is only one. What would it be called for your favorite killer and what would it do?

You can make it as stupidly overpowered as you want, but it has to related to the killer's power.

Comments

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,435
    Options

The most broken thing would be for blight to be able to attack on first rush. There would be nothing you could do, especially combined with c33.

• WeaverReaver42
    WeaverReaver42 Member Posts: 210
    Options

Lightweight trap: Trapper can now throw his traps up to 24 meters, it instantly sets when landing and any survivor caught between in and where it would land is trapped as if they stepped on it. Escaping the trap requires only one attempt, but it takes 10 seconds to escape, and leaves the survivor hindered for 5 seconds (you would be able to see an aura of where the trap would 'set' on landing, making it easier to cut off escape)

• Regulus47
    Regulus47 Member Posts: 450
    Options

No. No no no. Never.

• Whoudini
    Whoudini Member Posts: 309
    Options

An ultimate addon which allows the blight to attack on first rush O_O. As a blight main, I love this.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,455
    Options

Coffin add-on for myers, allows you to kill survivors in tier 1.

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370
    Options

Add ons and items should at most offer a little help. They shouldnt be so good you are basically throwing if you dont bring them.

• BrightWolf
    BrightWolf Member Posts: 394
    Options

Seriously, Trapper needs a rework or at least be allowed to use different types of traps. Like trip/barb wire traps, oil slicks that can slow survivors, and flashbangs that temp blind/alert Trapper to a survivor's location or reveal their aura for a few seconds. Just something that makes the name Trapper have meaning again and so he can compete with the new meta perks.

• WeaverReaver42
    WeaverReaver42 Member Posts: 210
    Options

All of that sounds super awesome and it makes me sad we probably won't get any of it.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

Onryo

Ultimate Condemnation

Her rage can never be stopped

Survivors begin the trial condemned

-Survivors can no longer reduce condemnation meter

-Survivors gain one stack of condemnation every minute

-Survivors become afflicted with Exposed when fully condemned

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

I only know that I would put Myers' Tombstone Piece in that category.

And else, I would say that any addon that gives Nurse 0 cooldown besides fatigue would be a nightmare. Or more than 3 blinks.

For Wesker I could imagine it being something that makes it possible to instantly hit after a vault with his power.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

New rarity: Super Rare (Red)

Burnt Shape Mask:

While in Tier 1:

- Move at 4.6 m/s

- Your lunge is normalized

While in Tier 2:

- Vault speed is increased by 25 %

While in Tier 3:

- Move at 4.7 m/s

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 338
    Options

new add on: ded (univeral add on for all killers)

description: who sends babys to fight me.

when the trial starts all survivors perish in a instent.

• ThanosPAWG
    ThanosPAWG Member Posts: 412
    Options

Oni

Ultimate Add-on- father's corpse

Survivors no longer drop blood orbs

Decreases the time yamaoka's wrath takes to recharge to 20 seconds

Decrease ls the duration of demon fury to 30 seconds

You no longer drain yamaoka's wrath when you down a survivor with demon fury or while using demon dash

Survivors who are injured by any means are inflicted with hemorrhage and mangled status effects

• BrightWolf
    BrightWolf Member Posts: 394
    Options

Yeah, it's pretty depressing that he won't get a rework. I mean. He's the face of the franchise. So he should be relevant to the game as a whole, not just the "meta". Buy alas, I don't see him getting a rework anytime soon, same with Blight and Nurse.

• TwinnedHawks8772
    TwinnedHawks8772 Member Posts: 50
    Options

Pig: Original Trap

-When a Reverse Bear Trap is placed on a survivor, its timer will instantly activate.

-If a generator is completed, all active traps will have their timers reduced by 40 seconds.

but because pig isn't allowed to be strong, there's also

if a survivor is hooked, all active traps will have their timers increased by 30 seconds.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Pyramid: Spear

-Punishment of the damned, Cage of atonement, and Final judgement are inaccessible

-Gain undetectable for duration of the match

-survivors inflicted with torment will have their aura revealed within 15 meters of you

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,097
    Options

Twins; Sling Shot

Player can no longer take control of Victor independent of Charlotte.

New Ability, Homing Victor. Aim Victor at survivors and toss him as hard as you can. Victor will automatically veer towards a survivor and will grab them as long as they’re within 3 meters of the survivor. Once caught, Victor will root them too the ground for 60 seconds and cannot be kicked.

Doctor; Energizer Battery

Doctor no longer slows down when using his Power. Illusions walk towards survivors.

New addon instantly equips an Energizer Bunny cosmetic for the Doctor.

• phillip671
    phillip671 Member Posts: 8
    Options

why no love for survivors:

Flashlight: Holy bulb: upon blinding the killer, push them backward 8 meters

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

They can't make Iridescent AddOns good for more than a handful of killers, why would a tier above them be worth anything? It'd just be more Obsidian Goblets and similar trash that you avoid taking in your bloodwebs like the plague.

• Travis_Bateman
    Travis_Bateman Member Posts: 279
    edited October 2022
    Options
  • Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 746
    Options

This isn't about that. This is just a fun creative exercise into absurdity.

• Jivetalkin13
    Options
  • Jivetalkin13
    Options

You need blood orbs to fully charge his power, otherwise it sits at like 99%. At that point I'd just make it so Blood Fury activates automatically after 20 seconds.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,453
    Options

Key Add-on:

Changes any key to a Master Key

Fully repairing three gens worth powers the add-on, allowing the surv to deplete the key directly opening a gate for 8 seconds (only they can escape this way). Killer gets noise bubble at other gate, for some fun misdirection.

"That's it! I'm outta here!!"

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Ultimate add on let's oni start with his power.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Demo, it's hidden portals injure survivors the first time they are stepped on and then are opened and revealed as if demo travelled through them. Could be the weird bat swarm things in season 4.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

Hag's ultimate add-on makes it so that she can teleport to her triggered traps, regardless of the other addon used.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,255
    Options

This should be a thing but it should give a new base power and use up both addon slots.

Also regarding question

Nemesis - Give addon that gives him a rocket launcher in some capacity with limited ammo that replaces zombies. To use it he has to walk to the weapon crate holding it on the map and equip it.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    Options

I’ll refer you to me earlier post on this thread 😄

• HeehoRacketeer
    HeehoRacketeer Member Posts: 90
    Options

Chimera Mask (Legion)

-For every successful feral frenzy attack landed: the duration and speed of feral frenzy is increased by 50%

-Increases frenzy deep wound mend time by 8 seconds

-Downing a survivor with a frenzy attack while all other survivors have a deep wound does not immediately end feral frenzy

Great Spear (Pyramid Head)

-Successful Punishment of the Damned attacks on healthy survivors inflicts torment

-Saving a survivor from a cage of atonement no longer removes torment

-Your terror radius is reduced to 8 meters while not carrying a survivor

Modified Redeemer (Deathboi, may he RIP in rest)

-The Redeemer's chain is 8m longer and breaks 50% slower

-The Redeemer's spear can penetrate an object while traveling

-You can now reel survivors in through windows and over pallets

Ominous Bell (Wraith)

-The speed at which you uncloak is reduced by 50%

-While cloaked, you are totally invisible at all ranges

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,255
    Options

At this point I believe that's probably the most requested thematic thing for Nemesis. I know it won't happen but I still want it.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 734
    edited October 2022
    Options

Not sure if this would be overpowered, but an add-on for Spirit I came up with that would be interesting.

Destroyed Family Photo ~

A photo of the Yamaoka family, destroyed by Rin's father on the day of Rin's slaying.

Whenever you exit out of your phase-walk, the husk will remain for an additional 5 seconds. You are granted the Undetectable status until the husk disappears.

The Husk will keep your terror radius for the duration.

Any survivors that are within the Husk's terror radius while you are not phasing will suffer from the Exposed status effect for 45 seconds, and they will scream, and their aura will be revealed for 3 seconds.

This add-on's effects trigger after phase-walking 24 meters away from the husk's location.

• Dstorv
    Dstorv Member Posts: 51
    Options

that would be cool but with some downsides like:

you only have 1 rush

decrease your rush speed by 10%

adrenaline vial like turning rate

6 seconds cooldown

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 7,124
    Options

the iri add-on are suppose to be ultimate add-on's. killer have 2 add-on slots, so each iri add-on is equal to those slots. its just add-on in dbd are highly spammable so the term very-rare translates into everything being common.

when they weakened BBQ/we're gonna live forever, player cried about it. as a result, they reduce bloodpoint of blood web by 33% making everything spammable in both survivor and killer bloodweb in conjunction with black ward and pudding/blood party streamers. for that reason, iri add-on do not feel too special in dbd.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Well devs actually like to give good effect and bad things together but if we ignore that i would sat

Dredge Oscure essence:

All trial will be in nightfall.

You get out of locked lockers at 100% more speed.

Dredge Raging voices: When you get out of the locker survivors at 8m of it becomes Exposed.

• Jivetalkin13
    Options

I'm not a dev, I'm a player with an overactive imagination for dumb "what ifs". I don't actually want them to add anything like this into the game as it would undoubtably be highly problematic. This is just a fun creative thread to get away from all the negativity.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Even better, he gets full mobility in blood fury as well

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Ultimate ghostface addon: teabagging near a survivor makes them lose a health state

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Handwraps - Ultimate Feral Frenzy add-on

• Enables the ability to trigger Feral Frenzy while recharging.
  • phillip671
    phillip671 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2022
    Options

Trickster:

ULTIMATE ADD ONs:

Iridescent Blade Sharpener [Special one of a kind blades that are sharper. Ji-Woon Hak only uses them on occasion.] : Reduce the number of blades needed to reduce health states by 3. Trickster max number of held blades set to 25.

Iridescrent Jacket: [Ji Woon Hak's special stage jacket when he debuted] Survivors don't recover from laceration meter. (edited)

Oni

ULTIMATE ADD ons

Iridescent Kanabo: if the survivor has atleast one hook state, gain the ability to instantly mori them if you knock them down with demon strike.

Renjiro's spirit: Charge time for Yamaoka's Wrath is removed. Now instantly be able to dash. Significantly increases time to charge. Gain 25% more blood orbs.

rate these

• Jivetalkin13
    Options

Iri Blade Sharpener sounds like Tricksters version of Iri Hatchet. Definitely an addon for more advanced players. 8/10

Iri Jacket does sound interesting, though if I were to balance it (not that it should, that the point of the hypothetical next tier) I'd reduce the throw speed and decrease the amount of charges for main event. 7/10

Iri Kanabo is unique, but stupid OP. I get it's supposed to be that Oni is so angry he ends the trial earlier, and it has shades of Myers in there as well, but it's still very powerful. 6/10

Ranjiro's Spirit is okay. It took me a minute to understand what it actually did. It's like a better Topknot. I could see that being useful, but at the same time, Oni already has very boring addons that just increase in value, so it's not that interesting. 4/10

Also, because this is the ULTIMATE tier of add-ons, instead of "Iridescent", how about calling them something else? Like "Hollowed" or "Twisted", something morbid, but fun.