Out off the box licens idea's

Options
Hexan
Hexan Member Posts: 71
edited November 2022 in General Discussions

So when I see people talk about what licens they want too see in DBD, it is big and know stuff like FNAF, Candyman and Scoobe Doo.

However I think there could be a guld mine of license that could be great, even if not most or even only a practely handfull know these titel.

I mean how would people react if a licens chapter came out, with a titel like ''Castel Freak'' well they would be confuse too say it shortly, does who don't know this titel would go and fine out what is was and those who do know would be suprist, that a small titel would be licens could mean that DBD licens chapter realses would be nearly on predictebel. Also when big titel would be licens it would be more hype, I could think that the licens from small francis would be easy to get, comparet too big licens.

But what do you think? Would you like too see small licens or focus on big titel's would be better...

There are alot more there could be said and I would just like too voice a wish I had, but I would not demant anything that most would hate

Post edited by Hexan on

Comments