We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is there a killer you insta DC against?

malatruse
malatruse Member Posts: 784
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

I'm curious about why people DC as survivor when they find out they're facing x killer. Do you DC based on who the killer is, and if so, why?

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

No one's going to answer because advocating for DCs gets you banned on here

• smartemarte
    smartemarte Member Posts: 254

nurse and blight, not wasting my time when most of the time i'm matched with bad players and have 0 chance of escape.

wesker is getting tedious to play against now also considering its either 2 or 3 in a row or every other killer

• Neltaxis
    Neltaxis Member Posts: 46

Freddy

Wraith.

The ones finding me 10 second after the game begin.

The one downing me after 10 seconds chase.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,872
    edited October 2022

Well I will put it this way... If I could block Twins, Trickster and Pinhead I would do so. Edit: reason is I find them extremely irritating to verse

As someone who mained Nurse (but feels bad playing her these days) I find Starstruck Nurse to be pretty gross and while I can't advocate quitting I understand why someone might nope out of a Starstruck Nurse match

• Veinslay
  • RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

No.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Twins, I dont enjoy being slugged for a minute, getting up, slugged again, getting up, slugged etc until I bleed out or everyone is slugged and we finally get hooked, its just faster to eat 5 minutes DC penalty than endure that garbage, luckily they are so rare youll never encounter them twice the same day so the ban never stacks.

• foodie
    foodie Member Posts: 437

I dont think I have ever DCed on purpose, I mean other than when I crash or the game just disconnects me, but I am at a point that if I see another Mr. Whisker, I'm out, just because I face him so much

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,431
    edited October 2022

Oni…

Just kidding. Although he is my least favorite killer and despise having to face him, I still tough it out.

Me looking at all the bodies hit the floor as they are being slugged and wondering if I’m next:

• BFunkP38
    BFunkP38 Member Posts: 14

No, I don’t against any of them BUT my least favorite killer to face is the Drudge. I just can’t figure out the weakness to it, no matter how I play. I rarely win against Drudge, but I never just leave.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

No, and anyone who does should seriously reconsider playing this game. It's one thing to bail because a match is going terribly, it's another to bail because the other players are using things you don't like and that's not allowed.

• Okonar_
    Okonar_ Member Posts: 499

Freddy "4k" Krueger

• BFunkP38
    BFunkP38 Member Posts: 14

I’m new here, and pretty new to the game, but I’ve seen this mentioned a couple of times and have no idea what it is?

• Dem34888
    Dem34888 Member Posts: 57

Nope, I hate nurse, but won't leave a trial

• Veinslay

I don't know, maybe cause my beef was with poorly designed maps and not "unfun killers"

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586

You’re not supposed to DC and if you say that you DC in the forums then the mods will get mad at you.

Hypothetically if I was going to do this, it would be against Cenobite (just miserable in solo q) or Nurse (ok if it’s a baby nurse but gg ez for killer if they are halfway decent).

• Kaius
    Kaius Member Posts: 21

I'm not the kind to DC, I always try to tough it out against characters I don't like, but I'll entertain the question hypothetically because it is a neat thought experiment I guess. My experiences with Pyramid Head are always pretty unpleasant (Don't hate the killer, just the playstyle in my MMR leaves a bad taste in my mouth), so I'd probably pick him...?

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,875

No

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Honestly? Twins. I fail to find a single enjoyable aspect of this Killer, whether I win or lose against them it is always excruciatingly horrible to sit through.

I'll at least try against a Nurse, but she is another contender if I had her a couple of times already.

Also I DC any time I get send to RPD, I do not care about the choice of Killer. I even do it as the Killer. This map (even worse now, mapS, there's two of em!) can go f- itself.

• Blizwise
    Blizwise Member Posts: 69

None.. but I will give if my team is not up to par and it’s nurse or tombstone myers and my teammates gets Mori’d by second is gen.

maybe a good mastermind will make me just give up also if he has taken out a team mate or two too early

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

Hag, I never WASTE my time in a Hag game ... taking the 5' is ALWAYS the BEST move

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,960

nope, the only thing that will make me dc are survivors who troll other survivors

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,440

Not a chance. I'm not selfish enough to wreck other people's gaming experience. Anyone who does do that should just stick to single player games.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Specific killer player that I recognize that will target me when we get matched together. Hasn't happened since I turned crossplay on because I think they still play crossplay off. I'd rather eat 5 minute penalty than waste my time in a match with them.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I don’t. I try to respect my fellow players.

• BoxGhost
    BoxGhost Member, Mod Posts: 1,355

As per forum rules, Please do not encourage negative behavior (e.g. encouraging DCs and griefing, etc.). As such, I will be closing this thread up to here.

This discussion has been closed.