Game is unplayable since DC penalty disable

Options

The disabling of the DC penalty has exposed how entitled a lot of survivor players are in addition to weak mental game. Constant DCs on getting outplayed, picking the wrong killer, bad map, etc...

Start treating DCs as BUG ABUSE and start counting how many DCs are made and hand out bans afterwards. Also, the best would be also to re-enable the DC penalty without announcement.

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,088
    Options

It's not only survivors. Many killer might also DC once 3 gens pop "too early" or a chase takes too long.

But yeah, a huge portion of the olayerbase don't have the balls or spine to push through a game that doesn't 100% goes the way they want.

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157
    Options

I'm sorry but I have not encountered any DC'S at all in any of my matches. I hope your games get better.

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 105
    Options

I personally haven't noticed a huge uptick in dc's, it's probably higher but still a minority of games for me. What I would be interested in is seeing how many people are throwing (afk killer, suicide on hook, etc.) now vs dcing. If someone wants to ruin a game dcing isn't the only option, it's just the quickest without the penalty in place. I don't think only looking at dc rates can tell the whole story.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

I've noticed a lot more in the last couple of days. Ruins the game for the rest of the survivors as killer usually ends up stomping if a player leaves. And often the games that they left were definitely winnable until they decided to throw their toys out of the pram.