Am I In The Wrong Here?

Options

Faced off against another Tombstone Myers that was working with a survivor.

The survivor kept bodyblock me and our teammates and got everyone killed, I was last person left and I kept getting into lockers over and over while the other survivor was trying to bodyblock the lockers and pallets. I eventually got tombstoned but that is besides the point.

Post-game the killer (who was a TTV) complains that I was being toxic by hoping into lockers to avoid being tombstoned despite him blatantly working with the killer. I explained to them that I just got done with the Power Moves achievement and have been working on the Expert Generalist achievement (photo below to show that I got Power Moves to prove my point).

They were trying to get the Evil Incarnate achievement and they went on to say how I am insignificant, and that I do not matter and will go no where in life. In which I responded, saying that it's hypocritical to call me toxic yet they go around to say stuff like that. They blocked me but kept talking about me on stream for the entire night and refused to drop the subject or talk bad about me.

Was I in the wrong here? I do not normally run into toxic players that often (surprisingly) so seeing stuff like this is just really making me question as to rather I am in the right headspace or not.

Comments