PETITION: Make a charity skin based on Puppers

Levitika
Levitika Member Posts: 226

As the title says: I suggest BHVR make a special legendary skin or even an individual DLC character based on Puppers, where all the proceeds be donated to charities for ALS research. It would be a fantastic way to immortalize a significant member of the community (who unfortunately cannot even physically play the game now), and be a positive thing that the entire fanbase can get behind. No profit would be obtained, this would be purely a charity effort, like the Charity Case was. Do people agree/support this idea?

PETITION: Make a charity skin based on Puppers 30 votes

Yes, I'd support this idea
83%
Kaana[Deleted User]Robotfangirl67LevitikaTatariuMaxwellFilthyLegionMainElcopolloMekochiDonleovRule_12TeabaggingGhostfaceFobboNoOneKnowsNova_NIGHTMARE_GuiltiiMondhirschxni6_HeehoRacketeerBot_Salvo88 25 votes
No (Provide a reason, but let's be civil)
16%
Gibberishbm33darkcloudlinkHex_iButtSmoe 5 votes

Comments

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Make a new character in his honor

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

I see no reason to say no to this.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

I support it but would like it to be included in a pack like the charity case dlc. Maybe for ALS research in this case.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Absolutely yes, as soon as I saw the new charm for him; I thought to myself 'wouldn't it be a great idea to do one of those Charity Case things to raise funds?'

The Dev's adding in the Warrior Puppers charm has got to be one of the most wholesome things I've seen so far this year (and they added it right before the Light In The Fog event too.) 💙

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,828
    edited October 2022

I'm all for doing dlc like the charity case with single piece cosmetics that are references to streamers.

What i definitely ain't for however is bringing in content creators or any irl people regardless of their popularity into the game as legendary skins or as their own individual character.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,149

I think something like charity case with variety of cosmetics like tshirts where proceeds go to ALS would be good. It'd be good to have cosmetics for a variety of characters so it sells well. Remember the ice bucket challenge from couple years ago to raise awareness and donate money to charities for ALS? They could do some cosmetics of "after ice bucket" 😂

I do not think a legendary skin or DLC character of Puppers would be a good idea. Legendary skin is pretty unnecessary when we already have a Dwight head that looks like Puppers, they can just do a Puppers tshirt instead of full skin if players want to pretend they're Puppers in game.

I'm also not for adding real life people into the game - once you add one it opens the door for others and I'd rather they not start adding streamers over iconic horror characters.

• Hex_iButt
    Hex_iButt Member Posts: 233

I wouldn't do a charity skin, but definitely a cosmetic item would be a fine enough fit. The Charity Case DLC for instance, incorporated outfit pieces for both sides and were based on content creators; they could do the same for Puppers as well at any point. As much an important figure in the community Puppers is, then it brings up a debate about "X creator should get their own skin too!" as well as moments of favoritism to anyone using the skin (giving them a win or even the opposite where they get sandbagged/griefers/tunneled).

Not to mention putting a real life person into a video game is... I'm not 100% sure how to describe it, but it ruins the immersion.