Cross Progression

I've been playing DBD for quite awhile. I love it and have had so much fun over the years. I played on Xbox. well... almost a year ago I made the switch to pc and the first game I got was DBD. I realized I would have to re grind everything I worked for, lose all of my limited time cosmetics, re buy all the things I bought and never play Demogorgon again... I was hoping to see cross progression show up but here I am almost a year later and there's MANY players wanting cross progression and still nothing... I really wanna play DBD again but I sadly will not return until cross progression is introduced if at all...

I m not making this post to give the devs crap, Im making this post to show that many players care about the game and more and more players have multiple platforms but have to completely restart...

Please developers, this is my favorite game to play, as is the same for some other players as well. Please bring cross progression into DBD...

Thank you!

Comments

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,760

A very passionate plea, and trust you are not alone in this fam. They know this is badly wanted. We know it isn't all their decision. Nothing else to do but wait and pray. 🙏

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 462

Even the PC cross progression is disabled at the moment since the new prestige system, I would like to use it too ):

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

People have been asking this forever. I had to get everything again when I switched to PC. Seems like it isn't coming any time soon.

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250

We support cross-progression efforts.

Someday PS4...😶‍🌫️

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KrypticReeps
    KrypticReeps Member Posts: 33

Yeah that's what I DONT wanna do lol many more hours and lose every rift that I've finished lol

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

I understand your pain. Started out on Switch for a year before I got a gaming PC. I felt really weird about having to restart from scratch, but trudged forward anyway. Undortunately it led me to rebuying most of my stuff since I didn't know when cross progression would come out. I'm still hopeful so I can get the limited time exclusives back

• KrypticReeps
    KrypticReeps Member Posts: 33

My main thing is my time in and demo... I wont leave him behind

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

I'd like to see Cross-Progression as well, but it's most likely that certain playforms/consoles aren't willing to lose out on DLC sales (usually slightly cheaper on PC).

• theboyitachi
    theboyitachi Member Posts: 57

this makes no sense though especially for games like overwatch 2 launching with cross progression

• BringShaggytoDBD
    BringShaggytoDBD Member Posts: 412

I want it too, I play on PS5 but want to buy it on Switch so I can play on the go. There's no point in doing so unless there's cross progression.

• Selliato
    Selliato Member Posts: 27

Say this to Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo, they're the one that decide game by game if they allow it or not( and of course with money ).

• Mrfirepotato
    Mrfirepotato Member Posts: 34

I think if we had constante communication and updates from the developers it would help understand the situation and we could wait knowing whats going on.

But going mia and ignoring their own forums about players concerns, for months, to me says alot. I believe thats the problem with situations like these.

• PB_TORCHer
    PB_TORCHer Member Posts: 317

I started playing October’17 before devotions were in the game and made it to devo13. I got a pc last summer and haven’t been on psn for over a year. I got DbD and the Resident evil w/Leon/Jill/Nemesis back then, but really was discouraged since everything is gone so I hardly played. This Halloween event got me back. The grind is sad, but I’m getting perks unlocked and having a blast. I said I wouldn’t rebuy characters again, but now that I accept this reality I just bought them and It’s fun being back in the game.

• Skaro1412
    Skaro1412 Member Posts: 9

I'm devotion 20 on psn with many cosmetics switched to PC recently bought all characters but would really love cross progression to get all already bought/earned skins and prestiges back. IDK why they can't do it when I do have a Behavior account they just have to make you log into it in game which would solve the problem also noting the game doesn't even save on the system like on psn I have no save file it's all server based so please behavior implement a link account IN GAME not just the web site so we can have cross progression. Sony will not let you into their system for IDs or etc all data collected must be in game and not by profile.

• mischiefmanaged
    mischiefmanaged Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 374

I'd honestly just be happy at this point if I could transfer the cosmetics permanently. I don't even need it to be bidirectional. I now play exclusively on PC and have no plans to go back to the Switch and would love to transfer over my Rift/Event cosmetics.

I also had Stranger Things on the old platform and would love to have it on the PC, but even if that wasn't possible, I just want a way to transfer over cosmetics.

I feel like it's pretty common to pick up the game on a console and then decide to switch to the PC after playing some amount and wanting to switch to M&K.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,985

They will never do cross progression

Everybody is forced to buy everything all over again

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 686

Honestly. I think we dont have progression in a democratic world and where every plataform could be run this game, is unacceptable. Should be mandatory if you want to offer for multi plataforms. i have DBD on PC, because now i bought a decent PC, but i play on ps4 and i have 4k in my ps4 since 2018. Exist a huge gap in optimization and "love", and, my question is. Any day, old generations, Ps4, xbox one will not receive more support. I will be force to buy ps5 for still playing? i will want my acc, but in PC