The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

adept=getting flamed btw

i get called trash and what not and its kind of sad since i am running adept perks and some of them suck so much its hard to merciless.

like i now know why only 2 percent do it, its kind of pointless since everyone is sweating with meta perks and items/add ons and you are using useless perks.

sigh this is painfull.

on ghost face and people are just hiding and tanking exposed people since thats legit is kit which kind of sucks.

pain

Comments

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

I haven't struggled too much with any of mine, mmr usually throws a team of headless chickens my way every now and then. Even adepted twins in like 4 games.

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

my games are legit swf comp teams, it takes like 20 games be adept if i am luck i get it sooner. idk maybe my stats are good so i get paired with swf every game idk. i was former rank 1 on killer and surv many times so i guess the rank reset does nothing to me since i guess i am still paired with rank 1s.

kind of annoying how strong discord is, like if the comms are good you feel so useless as a killer you just want to go cry in the corner.......

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

Adept = start at the 13th with Ash IV. With that, getting "Merciless Killer" is way easier than in the Red Ranks.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

If you're trying to go for GF's merciless, I may be able to offer a few suggestions.

First, you need to know the stalking meter doesn't get depleted, so if there's a survivor that caught you stalking and start running away, it's better to let them, since they would be pretty much exposed next time you find them, if you hit them instead, you will lose all the exposed

Second, if you stalk through a wall, you stalk way faster than just crouching or standing (I am sure you might know this already but... better safe than sorry)

Third, the further you are from them, the slowest you will stalk them, this might look bad but it can be an advantage, good ghostfaces stalk you from far away and when they're almost done, they get close and finish the stalking.

Philly and the Cheap Cologne are good add-ons for GF and due to being a brown add-on, it's easy to get...

I hope I was able to help you a little bit and good luck with that!

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Yeah, most of those come down to a 2v1 where the survivors get mad and hold the game hostage. Had it happen on Pinhead (which is THE killer you want to be in that situations as the chains have a chance of exposing them) and Freddy. I just held a three gen until they gave up even though that is technically against the rules according to Behavior. Not my b, though, they would just remove the medal system and change how the achievements work.