Knockout halloween rift

I dont play killer as often as I play survior and I'm struggling to get the first rift challenge for halloween pg 2. It says "Knockout- Knock down 8 survivors". I only have it on bubba at the moment and after three matches, still have yet to get even one. Is there something I'm missing? I'm downing and hooking survivors and I have the perk in my loadout.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

You don't need to use Knockout, IIRC - you just need to down survivors.

Not sure why it wouldn't be registering progress, though. I haven't played killer yet today.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Were you downing them with your chainsaw ?

Maybe it only registers M1s ?

• Mama_Mayhem
    Mama_Mayhem Member Posts: 12

I have done both to try to figure it out. Does it still count if someone d/c's after I hook them?

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I don't know, but I don't think DCs affect this, if you just knock the person down. Unless that means sacrificing them, in which case a DC really gets in the way.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

You are only supposed to knock them down. It registered all of mine. Not sure why you’d be having the issue though. I believe I was using plague.

how odd.

• LiaLight
    LiaLight Member Posts: 75

I'm having the same issue on the survivor side where the first challenge of the Halloween Rift page 2 just stopped counting the progress after 1 match. So it could just be altogether bugged.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Maybe you need to restart the game.

If you were already on playing before the pg. 2 came out could be the reason.

• Unimatrix00
    Unimatrix00 Member Posts: 459

I had a problem with the killer/survivor one, where you must break two pumpkins. As Cenobite, sorry, I know I squashed two pumpkins. At the end of the match, it only registered it as one.