Blight is just better billy

Options
BigDaddyPhilSwift
BigDaddyPhilSwift Member Posts: 19
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

I used to be a billy main, and i’ve been salty about playing killer since 2020. i’m not the first person to say it, but the heat gauge on top of the addon nerfs was way too far. that’s why the old #2 killer is trash now, just like trapper and wraith.

edit: wraith is actually decent asf up until red ranks. he’s just underwhelming, and i’d love to see some kind of tweak to his power, even though i have no clue what that would be. this is a lame idea, but maybe he could instantly cloak after hooking a survivor to go to the next objective and easily apply pressure.

with billy, i honestly just want some map changes and no grunting with every saw. a slightly lower charge time by like .1-.3 seconds would help a lot on loops/obstacles in newer and indoor maps.

Post edited by BigDaddyPhilSwift on

Comments

• RonMan32
    RonMan32 Member Posts: 413
    Options

Oni is just better Billy. And Blight is... IDK better Oni?

I recently came to that realization. His power is functionally very similar.

• BigDaddyPhilSwift
    BigDaddyPhilSwift Member Posts: 19
    Options

thar happens pretty frequently. people were saying that the deathslinger was just huntress #2 when he came out. he was really good until they increased his terror radius, which didn’t make much sense. i felt like i kinda abused “monitor and abuse” with him though, so ig an 8m terror radius and a fvcking gun isn’t too fair.