Have you ever had any dreams about this game?

yes
yes Member Posts: 361

As the title asks, have you ever had a dream about DBD? Last night, I had a dream where I was driving through a plaza and I suddenly crashed and the Clown suddenly teleported outside of the car and grabbed me, trying to get me immunized or something like that. It was probably because I had watched Family Guy and Brian was about to get euthanized.

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I had a dream I was playing the game but I can't remember any details though.

• yes

@MojoTheFabulous said:
    I had a dream I was playing the game but I can't remember any details though.

Oh cool.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Not a dream, but i did have a brainstorm once of in how many ways you can make fun of Dwight.
    That was at least 1.5 years ago by now, so i don't remember all anymore except the obvious meme of lockers.

• yes

@Boss said:
    Not a dream, but i did have a brainstorm once of in how many ways you can make fun of Dwight.
    That was at least 1.5 years ago by now, so i don't remember all anymore except the obvious meme of lockers.

Oh my (;

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Dreams? No

I think you meant nightmares.

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60
    Two so far. Both are me trying to survive the pig. That girl is terrifying 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Well, I'm a little embarrassed to be telling this, um, I did have a dream once, it wasnt even a trial or anything just um...y'know it was kind of, um just me and David on a date, we went out to a movie or some ######### and we just got lunch afterwards and hung out. Nothing weird happened just so you know, we didnt do you know what, so dont go assuming that stuff. God, I feel so weird just telling this. I'm such a weirdo... Although I did have another dream more recently where i was friends with all the Legion members and we were pals and stuff, y'know we would hang out, listen to edgy music, y'know the usual 
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I always forget my dreams but I promise to tell you them if I remember.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

This is a psychological thing called the Tetris Effect. It can happen with any game if you play it A LOT. It's named as such because it was first studied for the game Tetris where people would play the game for long periods of time then have dreams where they were playing the game.

And yes I have had dreams about the game. Usually I'm a killer, but I'm not playing the game as much as I am IN the game. Like I am physically the actual killer and I have to chase survivors and such. I have very vivid dreams often, and it's been a while since I had a DBD dream so I couldn't give you details, but that's what often happens when I do. I've had game dreams before for Gears of War, among other games.

@AshleyWB said:
    I always forget my dreams but I promise to tell you them if I remember.

Keep a 'dream journal'. Dreams are easier to remember when you wake up. Within something like 10 minutes of waking you already forgot like 95% of the dream (I forget the exact numbers). Keep a notebook by your bed and when you wake up write down everything you remember about the dream. After a while you will be able to remember more of your dream for a longer period after waking. And eventually you will be able to lucid dream more easily, which is where you realize you're dreaming and are able to control the dream.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    edited February 2019
    Yh I also had a dream about this game, a dream in which the Rank System was based on hours...
  • ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    I had a nightmare about a 4 man swf luckily I lobby dodged by waking up phew
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    One dream I had recently was about me and a few people I know wandering around a mansion or something.

Don't know what we were doing there but we eventually got to a library with loads of books and we were like "omg books we could throw them to attract the monsters who only sense noise" i guess there were lickers or something like that.

I remember there being a locked door and we had to break down the door and quickly scuttle in before danger appeared. I was watching a lot of RE2 at the time and it likely influencedmy dream. Kinda disappointed mr x didn't give it to me.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I once had a wet dream with the Clown

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited February 2019

@PiiFree said:

Where's that lol button?

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I haven't. Although I do daydream about it.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

@yes said:
    As the title asks, have you ever had a dream about DBD? Last night, I had a dream where I was driving through a plaza and I suddenly crashed and the Clown suddenly teleported outside of the car and grabbed me, trying to get me immunized or something like that. It was probably because I had watched Family Guy and Brian was about to get euthanized.

I had a dream where the devs made all the weak killers good and I was playing them and had fun and ds was nerfed and the game was just better for killer and survivors no 4 minute games different game modes like 2v6 then I woke up. I especially remember the wraith and the pig being the ones I played as in my dream.

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    PiiFree said:

......reasonable