We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

About Hunk's Frenzy, is it a bug or a feature?

I was watching a video about Hunks animations from a survivor POV and noticed Hunk's Frenzy is identical to his walk but the knife is upside down, other then that theres no difference. This goes against every other legion frenzy, and imo looks really goofy for a serious character like Hunk to casual jog his way at lightning speeds over to me.

image of Frenzy

The thing is there actual a model animation that looks similar to all the other Frenzy animations but its only in Hunks idle. This looks way better to me as it looks more like hes prone to attack then going on a casual stroll through the park

I just want to know if this is indeed a feature of the skin (the walk animation is very faithful to the game so maybe the run animation is suppose to be as well?) or if this is some bug that went unnoticed in the recent patch. This wont stop me from playing Hunk, but I will feel a little bit embarrassed knowing what his frenzy actually looks like

Comments

• Heroism
    Heroism Member Posts: 4

I really hope its a bug. I bought the skin and as soon as I saw that I took it off and haven't been using it. Could BHVR please confirm that this is a bug?

• Heroism
    Heroism Member Posts: 4

Bumping this thread up.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Lol i find this extra ironic because when I'm playing hunk leagion his pov drops so low it feels like he's roady running like a gears of war character 🤣

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,440

It feels like a bug, because every other Legion skin has distinct different between Frenzy and Non-Frenzy movement.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

BHVR - "yes."

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,201
    edited October 2022

Yes.

EDIT: @HellDescent oh, you already beat me to dadjoke, and you even did it with a touch more style. Cudos :)