XBox One Tournament

Are they running the XBox One 2 Year Anniversary tournament without the 2 Year Anniversary patch? LOL Madness.

And somehow they sucked TydeTyme into this poop show?

Comments

• NightRaider315
    NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27

Well TydeTyme has definitely has hyped up the commentary more and he's obviously showing he knows a lot more about the game. He's giving his opinion on what he thinks the survivors could have done better or how the killer could have played better as well, and he is just showing more than the other commentators.

• DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2018

the man needed more auric cells -those cosmetics are $$$

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    Freddy won...😅😲😳
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited June 2018

I didn't watch much but Freddy is quite powerful vs perkless survivors.

We saw this during "depip squad"s perkless trial. I believe they struggled with Freddy more then other killer. Not being able to SC out of dreamstate slows things down when you have to find a gen.

Nurse is really tough to play with a controller at 7fps so he's definitely viable.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Seeing as Freddy's primary weakness is Self Care its not surprising that he did well as he did.

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    I cried laughing when one of the teams tried to body block the hook and was instantly disqualified.
    shows how toxic the Xbox playerbase is.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    I cried laughing when one of the teams tried to body block the hook and was instantly disqualified.

In the PC tournament it would have been fine :wink:

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

@TheChanelOberlin said:

When did that happen? :o I can't believe they actually followed their own rules for once.

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80

A team got DQed for body blocking the hook? Any idea about what the timestamp on that would be? I'd love to see it.

IT was a game of Team Nani vs Jawstoppers.
    Jawstoppers were Survivors I think, they got a single kill with Huntress and a Pig was about to kill one of theirs with 2 gens left and another on final hook so a toxic Claudette blocked the route to the hook then ran around in front of it blocking the hook, The Pig hooked them but they immediately stopped streaming the match. That Claudette potentially cost their team $5000
  • snick
    snick Member Posts: 50
    The team that bodyblocked the hook were going to lose that game anyway. They were unhooking their teammates before the killer had a chance to go anywhere
  • snick
    snick Member Posts: 50
    No not really. They swarmed the hook every time and weren't sneaky about it. At one point, one of the survivors went for an unhook while injured and being chased. The dq didn't change the outcome of that match
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,695

Yeah, so he was camping. When near a hooked survivor fair play dictates the killer leave the area.

Ahahahahahahahaha
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Yeah, so he was camping. When near a hooked survivor fair play dictates the killer leave the area.

What?

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    edited June 2018

@ZombieGenesis said:

Please tell me you're memeing :D

I'm fairly certain you are.

But then again...this player base...

Thinking.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    TydeTyme seems pretentious to me. The British guy was the best commentator by far. He was into it without being over the top and he was funny. Tyme seemed like he was trying to put on a show with this theatrical voice and I found it distracting.