• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,094
    edited October 2022
    Options

Yes.

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278
    Options

That would be swell. I’m always sitting at 2 mil BP’s, and this would be a great way to lower that quickly.

• Jangles
    Jangles Member Posts: 377
    Options

I had to spend nearly 40 minutes this morning clicking on bloodwebs to spend 2 million BP. This is really really unfun and just makes me want to take a break off the game for a few hours after doing it. I have to put my pc on mute otherwise the repetitive sounds drive me insane. This really needs some QOL changes.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

Thank you for your contributions.

Unfortunately, I don't give a damn :c

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,353
    Options

Even worse when you're killer, can't change killers when in queue so can't spend bp on other killers.

They need to make it so you can either do the whole web in a click or a branch of the web at a time.

Very tedious.

• Okonar_
    Okonar_ Member Posts: 499
    Options

soonTM (2024)

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

This has been a major gripe of mine for awhile now. We need a character toggle so that we can be in the bloodweb of a different character than the one we’re queueing with.

As killer, you described the issue well! As survivor, I can’t spend on different characters when queuing or else I risk having to “quick switch” back to my main before the countdown ends. It’s something I carefully try to avoid for the sake of good sportsmanship.