This is New

Options

Saw this pop up in a trial. Haven't seen it before. Something temporary for the free weekend? The perk text has errors seen before, but the unique "Spectral" title and perk color seems intended.

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,385
    Options

Unless you have custom perk icons, that there be a cheater. She has brown perks too, those haven’t been a thing in over 4 years.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,925
    edited October 2022
    Options

Cheaters can't add assets to your game client, so there's no way a cheater could have created a 'Spectral' perk tier with a unique colour unless it was already in the game.

Maybe it's in there for testing purposes or something. Allowing devs to test different variables without needing tp update the game.

The {0} and {1} are placeholder values for variables, they've appeared before when a bug fails to confirm the perk tier and displays it as tierless or tier 0.

As for why it's appeared, could just as easily be a bug or a cheater.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,285
    Options

Considering they also have brown perks which I always forget were ever a thing there's something weird going on. No clue if it's the game being incredibly confused or some sort of really bizarre cheater related thing, all I know is that I want that "quality" used for something because that looks pretty cool 😄

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Huh, didn’t know cheaters could change entire perk rarities

Like I knew about the Last Standing perk cheat due to the perk still existing but didn’t know that you could make a perk Spectral, kinda cool ngl