The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Post your killer ideas here!

2»

Comments

• UnknownEntity
    UnknownEntity Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022

DBD Killer:

The Mist.

Deamon's Gift:

Passive: When not in The Mist's Terror Terror Radius, survivors only see swirling black mist where The Mist should be. When in The Mist's Terror Radius the survivors can see The Mist. When The Mist hits the survivors, they become blinded and incapacitated until they go into a dying state or healed. When The Mist injures a survivor, after 180 seconds they will be healed a health state when not in the dying state. 

Active: The Mist can make it so their hits will not heal the survivors after 180 but they will move, swing, and recover 30% slower than normal. This only lasts for 30 seconds and takes 80 seconds to recharge. (So this means they go from 5.0 m/s to 3.5 m/s)

Personal Perks: 

Limited Viewing: When hit by the killer, the survivor goes into first-person for 30/45/60 seconds.

Tinnitus: When a survivor misses any skill check or takes a rushed action, they can not hear for 10/20/30 seconds. Has a 120/100/80 second cooldown.

Unsensible: When the killer hits a survivor, they become Undetectable for 15/30/45 seconds. Has a 80/60/40 second cooldown.

(Terror Radius is 35 meters) (The Mist has swirling black mist going around it, and looks like a black silhouette with a smoky grey face and dark crimson claws on its feet and hands) (The Mist is the same height as the survivors) (The Mist moves at 5.0 m/s) (The Blindness effect would make it so survivors affected by the effect can only see 8 meters clearly than the rest is blackness, kinda like blindness 2 in Minecraft)

Just so y'all know, the killer is supposed to overwhelm the survivor's senses in order to kill the survivors. Cause yes they would have the fastest base speed but in order to actually do much to survivors, they need to use their power a lot. NTM their huge terror radius, it would be the biggest base terror radius in-game. Also, when I say base terror radius I'm not including perks, lullaby's, or legion running, same idea with the base speed of The Mist.

Post edited by UnknownEntity on
  • pleasedontbetoxic117
    pleasedontbetoxic117 Member Posts: 139

In life there are certainties and those are death, survival, or sweet delicious fear! The need to survive is a natural instinct put simply, while the desire to kill and feast on the weak is what makes humans so delicious while they are scared. In the end the Entity and I agree that fear is the best seasoning for the devouring of the flesh!” - Unknown

Killer:

Killer: The Fear

Difficulty: Intermediate

Height: Tall

Ethnicity: Unknown

Mythical Origin: Norse

Weapon: Jagged and ridged scythe dipped in Pustula Poison and severed crow heads growing on the shaft of the scythe.

Movement Speed: 115% | 4.6m/s 

Terror Radius: 32 meters

Appearance: Tall with a tattered black cloak and a plague doctor's hat. Arms, legs, and partial chest cavity made up of sewn together maggot flesh, rotten guts, straw and mutilated body parts. Orangish/yellow glowing eyes that bleed tears of blood with each beat of its decaying heart protruding from the chest cavity. Finally, the legs are made of sewing together crow corpses and feet made of rotting Oak wood.

Overview: The Fear is a diabolical killer that’s able to catch survivors off guard with its power Soil of Fear and feast upon their fear with abilities of Frightful Death. The survivors must beware of their surroundings and quick on their feet in order to survive or be devoured of fear.

The Fear’s perks are: Blood Hunger, Crucifixion, and Dead Chase. This allows it to hunt down survivors to consume the flesh, while growing fear of torment of death.

Lore: 

Tome Record #89:

“I was a God once long ago in ancient times until Christianity had come to purge my followers. Once that had happened I was left wondering, scavenging and starving until “It” came to me for an offer. I would serve “It” and in return I would feast to my endless desires of flesh and fear. To my surprise, I had returned to my Godly status again and these….trials served my appetite well!”

Tome Record #111:

“I was taught today how to create toxins from another time and dimension that would help increase my Fear on to others. To be able to even tenderize and seasoning of the flesh with pure Fear is something I only had dreamed of before. This Entity has proven to be a great ally but I wonder….what would the flesh and fear taste like of “It”?”

Killer’s Lore: 

The Fear was once a Pagan Norse God which in return for a sacrifice, granted the presenters with wealth, security, wisdom, and protection from all that is evil. In ancient times, the villagers would build an effigy in their fields for the god to possess. It would often resemble a scarecrow, and it was used by the god to collect its sacrifices. The Fear would hunt down its prey as long as it could during the night to extract the most amount of fear to flavor its prey’s flesh. Once Christianity had come to the Scandinavian lands, the locals had abandoned the god, converted, and instead worshiped Jesus. The Fear would battle Crusading Knights and Holy Priests of the Catholic church as well as those of the Christianity faith. The battles would always end the same way, with The Fear being victorious, while hundreds of dead Crusaders lie strewn across the floor at his feet. The Fear had first held power over all of Scandinavia until the kings secretly united under hope of defeating the god. The first loss for the Fear was in August of 1123. The loss was in Norway, by the Norwegian King, Sigurd the Crusader, with his divine weapons from the Vatican. The second loss of the Fear was the First Swedish Crusade. Finally the last loss of the Fear was the Livonian Crusade. From there, the Fear would wander at night from place to place in order to survive from starvation and extermination from Crusading Knights. One day, the Entity had come to its side for an offer. Work for “It” and the Fear shall never again know hunger or damnation. The Fear had accepted the offer and become a terrifying god again.

Killer’s Successful Hit Animation:

The Fear laughs menacingly while flicking the gory and blood off the scythe’s blade.

Pallet Breaking Animation:

The Fear begins to raise the scythe up. With the blade, the scythe goes chopping downwards through the top to bottom of the pallet. It takes two strikes to split the pallet in halves.

Breakable Wall Breaking Animation:

The Fear begins to raise the scythe up. With the blade, the scythe goes chopping downwards, diagonally, and horizontally through the breakable wall. Chops the breakable wall into multiple pieces.

Killer’s Mori:

The Fear’s Mori is decapitating a downed survivor with its scythe; while, proceeds to laugh as it mutilates the corpse with its scythe and drinks the blood from the neck.

Primary Ability: Frightful Death: “The only thing to fear is fear itself!” 

Press and hold the Power Ability button to grant Undetectable status effect, generate a dense fog, and generate pockets of Fear traps around the map. While Frightful Death is active, the radius of the pockets start out at a minimum of 8 meters and become bigger in diameter by 1 meter per 0.1 seconds of charge up to a maximum of 40 meters of a 4 seconds charge. Once Frightful Death is released the pockets begin to dissipate over time by 2 meter/s maximum. Noises in pockets are amplified by 50% I.E. Repairing generators, healing, breathing, grunts and moaning of pain, entering and exiting lockers, vaulting, and footsteps. Fear generates over time while in the pockets. Fear generated up to 60 charges maximum; in which case, causes Hysteria status effect. Fear is generated at 1 charge per second.

Secondary Ability: Soil of Fear: “I’m coming to get you...and hopeful you’re scared half to death!” 

Soil of Fear is an ability to grab and hold Survivors with roots from the feet of The Fear. Soil of Fear is activated by pressing and holding the Secondary Ability button. It takes 0.5 seconds to activate Soil of Fear and The Fear’s movement speed is reduced to 105% for 10 seconds. Once Soil of Fear is activated, roots from the Killer emerge from the ground and solidify the borders of the pockets of Frightful Death. While a Survivor or Survivors are in a pocket. The Survivor or Survivors can’t not exit a pocket until it dissipates or the Killer cancels the pocket by pressing and holding the Interaction button for 1 second. If two pockets connect, the roots will not block them from connecting to each other, to a max duration of 40 seconds they will solidify together.

New Status Effect: Hysteria

Hysteria: This status effect makes it so that any Survivor inflicted with it will hear a constant laughing sound that masks all sounds from more than 12 meters away.

Note

To lose fear, Survivors may:

• Heal 1 health state, losing 5% of fear.
    • Stay near other Survivors outside the terror radius, losing 1% of fear each 3 seconds.
    • Being chased for more than 30 seconds straight, then starting to lose 2% of fear each 5 second.
    • Escape a chase, losing 20% of fear.
    • Pallet or blind stun, losing 5% of fear. 
    • Frightful Death triggers an HUD animation and sound when activated, meant to scare the player in real life too.

Killer Perks:

“Dead Chase”: "Time to die you annoying little pest!"

This perk becomes activated after being pallet stunned 3 times. After being stunned, the Survivor that stun you will gain the Exposed status effect of 10/15/20 seconds.

“Crucifixion”“Where are you going? I haven’t had my fill yet!” 

Once the exit gates are powered Crucifixion is active. Progress of an unopened Exit Gate will now regress at 2% per second while not being opened and every time a survivor is hooked all unopened exit gates regress by 6/9/12%.

“Blood Hunger”: “More! More! MORE! I AM HUNGRY FOR YOUR BLOOD AND FEAR!” 

When an Injured Survivor escapes the chase, Blood Hunger reveals the aura of 1/2/3 Healthy Survivors for 4 seconds.

Addons:

Decayed Wisdom Teeth: Once teeth from an adolescent couple that were sacrificed around 1,600 years ago.

• When Soil of Fear is activated, it gains 150% Blood points in Deviousness.
    • Frightful Death active trap diameter is reduced Moderately. (-25%)

Cracked Canister: A broken biotoxin canister that leaks unknown poison.

• Slightly increasing Frightful Death trap diameter. (+5%)
    • Slightly decreasing Soil of Fear movement speed penalty. (-2%)

Mangled Corpse: Once a lively person, now a nearly unrecognizable corpse.

• Slightly increasing Frightful Death active ability. (+10%)

Severed Crow’s Head: A head of a decapitated crow.

• Slightly increases generated Fear of using Frightful Death. (+5%)

Bloody Oak Leaf: A once beautiful green leaf now tainted in dried up blood.

• Moderately increases the density of the fog while Frightful Death is activated. (+15%)

Jar of Blood: A mysterious jar of unknown origins.

• Slightly decreasing loss of Fear overtime. (+10%)

Cursed Wooden Doll: A doll made of wood and straw from The Fear.

• At Fear charge 60, inflicted Survivors gain the Broken status effect for 15 seconds.

Crow Stomach: The disgusting contents of a crow.

• Moderately reducing the dissipation of time for Frightful Death trap pockets. (-15%)

Petrified Dog Ear: A petrified ear from a long dead dog.

• Considerably decreasing loss of Fear overtime. (-25%)

Voodoo Doll: A cursed wooden doll with unknown scripture on it.

• At Fear charge 20, inflicted Survivors gain the Hindered(-15%) status effect for 5 seconds.

Severed Children Hands: A pair of young severed children's hands.

• Slightly reducing the dissipation of time for Frightful Death trap pockets. (-5%)
    • Considerably increases the density of the fog while Frightful Death is activated. (+30%)

Dead Slave Eyes: A pair of eyes plucked from a dead slave.

• Slightly decreasing base movement speed. (-5%) 
    • Gains notifications from disturbed crows on the map while Frightful Death is active.

Destroyed Effigy: A destroyed Effigy celebrating the protection of The Fear.

• At Fear charge 10, Blindness status effect is applied to afflicted Survivors.
    • Slightly increases charging speed on Frightful Death. (+10%)

Severed Human Tongue: A human tongue from a Crusading Knight.

• Considerably increases charging speed on Frightful Death. (-30%)

Poisonous Scythe: A poisonous large scythe to be used on sacrificial victims.

• At Fear charge 60, Hindered(-15%) status effect is applied to afflicted Survivors for 15 seconds.

Unholy Alliance: An alliance pact from the stuff of nightmares.

• Increases the Fear gained Considerably while in Frightful Death pockets. (+30%)

Bloody Sheep Hide: A once beautiful white sheep hide reduced to a bloody mess.

• At Fear charges 45, Survivor items are consumed faster Moderately. (+15%)

Pagan Ritual Book: A book of monstrous origin.

• Tremendously decreasing Soil of Fear movement speed penalty. (+10%)

Scythe of Dismemberment: A scythe of pain, fear and torment.

• Upon infliction of entrapment onto a Survivor with a Frightful Death pocket while Soil of Fear is active, all windows and pallets are blocked off within 8 meters for 15 seconds.
    • Upon infliction of damage onto a Survivor while in a Frightful Death pocket. All generators with 24 meters are regressed by 5%.

Rotten Liver: A half eaten rotten liver from a stillborn infant.

• Once in Fear charge 15, a Survivor can no longer reduce Fear below that charge.
    • Fear charge 60, causes the Exposed status effect.

Survivor:

Survivor Name: Amanda Briggs

Difficulty: Easy

Survivor Appearance: 5’4”in / 1.646 meters tall, Age: 21, Female, Athletically fit with medium length Black colored hair, Brown eyes, Colorful Red skirt, Worn-out stained White shoes, torn-up dark pair of Black legging stockings, and a stained Gray shirt underneath her Brown fur jacket.

Overview

An expert magician and trickster deceiving monsters to raise hell another day. Amanda Briggs’ perks are: Lean on MeDeception of Perception, and Now or Never, give her massive advantages in inspiration, deception and escaping.

Survivor Perks: 

“Lean on Me”: “You know how to sustain someone’s self worth.” 

When you have healed other Survivors for the equivalent of one Health State, Lean on Me activates. While Lean on Me is activated, the next time you are put into the Injured State will reveal the aura of the Killer to other Survivors for 6/8/10 seconds.

"It's alright, you go on ahead. I'm not gonna die on you, and leave you in a cold and cruel world!" - Amanda Briggs

“Deception of Perception”: “Your knowledge of deception is key to success.” 

You start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens. When another survivor misses a skill check within 16 meters of you the Loud Noise Indicator is ignored and you lose a token.

“Never believe your eyes, for they deceive you!” - Amanda Briggs

“Now or Never”: “Your trickster ways baffle your worst enemies.” 

When you stun the killer you leave no scratch marks for 4 seconds. Safe Bet has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds. 

“The hell with it! Let's cause some trouble.” - Amanda Briggs

Survivor's Lore: Amanda Briggs, once a troublemaker and con-artist to a poor family that lived in Paris, France. Her father would go drinking for hours on end to forget the horrors of WWI for he was a soldier of the Western Front. Her mother was a prostitute in order to put food on the table for the entire family. At age 14, Amanda would run away from her home to join a circus and become an apprentice to a very talented magician. At age 17, Amanda had mastered everything the magician could offer and how to escape any trap she would find herself in. At age 21, WWII had begun and she would become trapped in Poland during the Nazi Germany invasion with her circus in Warsaw. Fearful of her life and having seen what the Nazis did to unwanted folk back in 1938 Munich, Germany. Had caused her to run to Russian territory in hopes of escaping and fleeing back to France from Norway. During the process of running away, her magician mentor was struck down by artillery fire. Amanda had just witnessed the horrors of what to come in her life and the grief she feels for the loss of others. As Amanda had continue to evade the Nazis and made her way to Norway she would witness more of her circus die from starvation, bombings, gunfire, and of disease until she was only left alive. Amanda would indeed make her harsh, long, painful, and traumatic escape to Norway only to lose her way in the forests alone and scared. One night, Amanda would be searching for food and shelter when she would stumble upon the ruins of a village with the effigy of a scarecrow in the center of the courtyard. That’s when the air became fixed with a sickly miasma dense fog with laughter of unknown origins. Suddenly a spider-like appendages sprung forth from the pitch blackened sky forming a cage around her until they trapped her and transported her to another realm. Now by a campfire, Amanda, promises herself to help others to escape this nightmare.

Realm: Forgotten Home

Map: The Village

• A large open field with the Killer shack in the middle with a three level church; including, a broken wooden barn, courtyard with a well, and five different village huts.

Map Lore: “Once a thriving community under the protection of The Fear is now a home of terrors of the likes never seen before. The village would suffer tremendously one day as Crusading Knights and Priests ravaged and forcefully converted the villagers to Christianity. All was dark about it, earth and sky, but it was lit with ominous dark orange lighting and severely dense fog that told doom to come. The moon ailing in some slow eclipse was the light of it now, wavering and blowing like a noisome exhalation of decay, a corpse-light, a light that illuminated nothing but dread. The sky would rain down heavily of that of blood with the laughter of a demented God like being. This realm and its putrefied effigy of decaying bodies is truly that of nightmares, and foremost the where The Fear must once dwelled here. This is what I dread the most as I see images of things that are unimaginable and also impossible to comprehend to the human mind.” - Unknown Journal #794

Map Offering: Bloodied Scythe

Achievements:

• Adept FearGet a merciless victory with The Fear using only his unique 3 perks.
    • Adept Amanda: Escape as Amanda Briggs using only her unique 3 perks.
    • For Whom the Bell Tolls…: Repair a generator on the third level of the church and live to tell the tale.
    • Fear the Unknown: Trap one or more Survivors in a Frightful Death pocket with Soil of Fear activated 50 times.
    • Frightened to Death: Use the Fear's Mori on all Survivors in a single match.
    • No Taste Like Fear: While a Survivor is fully charged on Fear, Mori the Survivor inside a Frightful Death pocket without Soil of Fear activated.
  • pleasedontbetoxic117
    pleasedontbetoxic117 Member Posts: 139

For centuries, those who are on death’s door fear the sounds of charging hoofs and sight of the blackest of mist. The will to live is well known to all with life for there’s truth in tales of this. Beware of this for those who are fighting to survive, for Death comes quick and hell follows near behind! The Dullahan! For your eyes and soul shall be mine!” - Unknown

Killer:

Killer: The Dullahan

Difficulty: Hard

Height: Tall

Ethnicity: Unknown

Mythical Origin: Celtic

Weapon: Scottish Claymore sword.

Movement Speed: 115% | 4.6m/s

Alternative Movement Speed: 225% | 9m/s

Terror Radius: 32 meters

Appearance: Tall with a tattered black leather cape. Arms, legs, and chest carry armor made of hot ambers of glowing blue flames from the realms between realms. Blackened and bloody eyes that bleed tears of blood from every step it takes. Blueish/Green Flame emitting from the neck and cracks of the armor plus body. The head partially decomposed with whiten hair that hovers around the right side of the body. Finally, rusty ironclad chains wrapped around its chest while a necklace made of eyes hovering over where the neck of the body would be.

Overview: The Dullahan is a haunting killer that’s able to catch survivors off guard with its power Spinal Crack and blistering speed of the underworld's abilities of Ironclad. The survivors must beware of their movements, and be wary of sounds in order to survive or have their eyes and souls be claimed.

The Dullahan’s perks are: Miasma, Scourge Hook: Stale Wind, and Hex: Wither and Decay. This allows it to hunt down survivors and harvest their souls.

Lore: 

Tome Record #207:

“Long ago in ancient times humans would fear it and call it by many different names. Now that it is no more, it is now called “The Dullahan” and shall be called death by a name. It’s a horrific creature of which nightmares have nightmares. Dullahan's are headless, and wherever one stops, a mortal's death soon follows. A Dullahan will stop its snorting horse before the door of a house and shout the name of the person about to die, drawing forth the soul at the call. She may also stop at the very spot where a person will die.”

Tome Record #208:

“I learned today how to delay the inevitable of my ever demise from the Headless Rider. For I had stumbled across a coin of pure gold, in which case, had frightened off the Dullahan. The creature quickly turned into a dark blackened mist of a Warhorse and ran away, but not before destroying the coin. I hope luck will be on my side again in the next trial.”

Killer’s Lore: 

Dullahan's are headless. Although the Dullahan has no head upon its shoulders, it carries it with them, either on the saddle-brow of the horse or upraised in its right hand. The head is the color and texture of stale dough or moldy cheese, and quite smooth. A hideous, idiotic grin splits the face from ear to ear, and the eyes, which are small and black, dart about like malignant flies. The entire head glows with the phosphorescence of decaying matter and wherever the Dullahan stops, a mortal dies. The Dullahan is possessed of supernatural sight. By holding its severed head aloft, it can see for vast distances across the countryside, even on the darkest night. Using this power, it can spy the house of a dying person, no matter where it lies. Those who watch from their windows to see it pass are rewarded for their pain by having a basin of blood thrown in their faces, or by being struck blind in both eyes. The Dullahan is usually mounted on a black steed, which thunders through the night. The Dullahan uses a human spine as a whip. The horse sends out sparks and flames from its nostrils as it charges forth. The Dullahan travels so fast that the friction created by its movement often sets on fire the bushes along the sides of the road. All gates fly open to let the Dullahan through, no matter how firmly they are locked, so no one is truly safe from the attentions of this fairy. So now the Entity has called forth the Dullahan to do it’s bidding.

Killer’s Successful Hit Animation:

The Dullahan’s head laughs forbiddingly while wiping the blood and gory off the claymore.

Pallet Breaking Animation:

The Dullahan begins to raise the claymore up. With the blade, the claymore goes chopping downwards through the top to bottom of the pallet. It takes one strike to split the pallet in two pieces.

Breakable Wall Breaking Animation:

The Dullahan begins to ram the claymore through. With the blade stuck, the Dullahan proceeds to kick the hilt until the claymore goes through the breakable wall and destroys it.

Killer’s Mori:

The Dullahan’s Mori is whipping a downed survivor’s eyes out with its whip made from human spines; while, proceeds to turn into a blackened mist in the shape of a Warhorse. While in the shape proceeds to trample all over the survivor’s body, and sucks the soul out of the mouth of the Survivor’s corpse.

Killer’s Alternative Mori:

The survivor starts to stumble away only for the Dullahan to strike out with his whip which wraps around the survivor’s neck. The survivor’s forward movement coupled with the Dullahan’s backwards yank allows for decapitation with the survivor’s body falling forwards headless while the head falls and rolls to the side. (To activate this Mori, the Dullahan must strike down the survivor with Spinal Crack and the survivor must be hooked twice.)

Primary Ability: Spinal Crack: “Death awaits for those with or without courage to face it!” 

Press and hold the Power Ability to charge Spinal Crack, and release it to unleash an area of effect of damage from the whip. While Spinal Crack is being charged, the radius of the area of effect starts out at a minimum of 8 meters and becomes bigger in radius up to a minimum of 8 meters of a 4 seconds charge, adding on 2 meters every second. Once Spinal Crack is released the area of effect of damage is immediately released and damages all Survivors hit by the spinal whip in the area of effect. Spinal Crack’s area of effect damage works at a 30 degrees cone, however it collides into other objects and can not destroy breakable walls and downed pallets. (I.E. If a Survivor is behind a wall or any other object that blocks line of sight when the area of effect damage goes off they will not be injured.) If the Spinal Crack’s whip collides with an object it will ricochet at another 30 degree angle, but loses the area of effect cone damage also the range is reduced by 15%. However, if the survivor is hit by the ricochet, the deep wound status effect is applied. Spinal Crack can be cancelled by all stuns except for flashlight stuns and flashbangs. Spinal Crack has a 10 second cooldown after usage. While charging the ability movement speed is reduced to 98%.

Secondary Ability: Ironclad: “A beast in blackened armor and mist you should be wary of!”

Ironclad is an ability to shapeshift into a darkened black mist in the shape of a war horse to travel far distances in a short time. Ironclad is activated by pressing and holding the Secondary Ability button. It takes 1.5 seconds to activate Ironclad and The Dullahan’s movement speed is increased to 225%. While Ironclad is active, the Dullahan turns into a darkened black mist in the shape of a Warhorse. While Ironclad is active, blood pools become 25% brighter and noises are amplified by 50%; however, you are unable to attack survivors, track survivor scratch marks and see them as well. While in this mode, running into a down pallet or breakable wall will destroy them instantly; however, will slow down the movement speed for 3 seconds to 105%. Ironclad has a cooldown between each activation of 45 seconds. Ironclad can be deactivated by pallet stuns or manually deactivated. To manually deactivate Ironclad, press and hold the Secondary Ability button again. It takes 1.5 seconds to deactivate Ironclad and The Dullahan’s movement speed is returned to base movement speed. While Ironclad is active, the ability to vault can no longer be used. Ironclad causes no Area of Effect damage. When The Dullahan exits Ironclad, all survivors within 8 meters radius are revealed via Killer Instinct for 6 seconds.

Killer Perks:

“Miasma”: "Poisonous thick mist of decay will speed up the inevitable."

At the start of the Trial, all totems are blocked off for 30 seconds. Once a totem is cleansed or blessed, the survivor who cleansed or blessed a totem becomes exhausted for 20/25/30 seconds.

“Scourge Hook: Stale Wind”“The wind is always calmest before the storm.” 

At the start of the Trial, 4 random hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks. The auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white. Hooking a Survivor on a Scourge Hook, gain the Undetectable status effect up to a total of 10/15/20 seconds.

“Hex: Wither and Decay”: “Time does not stand still for the living or all of creation.” 

While this Hex totem is active, when a Survivor heals back to the Healthy state you gain a token up to a maximum of 2/3/4 tokens. Each token equals 10% extra regression applied when kicking a generator. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.

Addons:

Bucket of Blood: Mysterious bucket filled with unknown victims blood.

• When Ironclad is activated, it gains 300% Blood points in Deviousness.
    • Ironclad’s movement speed is decreased by 10%.

Cracked Vertebrae: A cracked vertebrae of a young human child.

• Increasing Spinal Crack Area of Effect radius by 2 meters.
    • Decreasing Spinal Crack movement speed penalty by 2%.

Broken Saddle: Once a saddle owned by someone else by the initials I.C..

• Increasing Ironclad’s movement speed by 10%.

Bowl of Eyes: A bowl full of assorted human eyes.

• Increases the sight range for Ironclad’s Killer Instinct by 2 meters.
    • Increasing Spinal Crack movement speed penalty by 2%.

Burnt Tree Branch: An unknown tree branch that was set aflame.

• Increases Ironclad’s movement speed by 25%.

Cracked Skull: A mysterious cracked human skull of unknown origins with scars around the eye sockets.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack, the affected survivor is inflicted with Blindness status effect for 30 seconds.

Sharpened Spinal DisksA column of razor-like spinal disks used to horrendous effect.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack ricochet, the affected survivor is inflicted with the Mangled status effect. (-20%)

Cracked Lantern: A cracked oil lantern once used on a coach wagon.

• Increases the sight range for Ironclad’s Killer Instinct by 8 meters.
    • Decreased Ironclad’s movement speed by 25%.

Broken Whip: A broken leather whip once used to make horses attached to a wagon to move faster.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack ricochet, increases Survivors' Mending time when affected by the Deep Wound status effect by 5 seconds.
    • Decreased Spinal Crack’s Area of Effect by 4 meters.

Bottled Dead Man’s Whispers: A bottle of otherworldly makeup that contains the harvested soul of a hanged convict.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack ricochet attacks, to reduce a Survivor’s Deep Wound timer by 7.5 seconds.
    • Increases cooldown for Spinal Crack by 10 seconds.

Chipped Blade: A dull and chipped blade from a Scottish claymore.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack, the affected survivor is inflicted with the Hindered status effect for 10 seconds. (-5%)

Conjoined Twins’ Spine: A pair of spines that fused together from a pair of female conjoined twins.

• Increases Spinal Crack’s Area of Effect by 8 meters.
    • Decreases movement speed while charging Spinal Crack by 5%.
    • Does not stack.

Damaged Horse Armor: A piece of dented armor off the horse of the Dullahan.

• Decreased Ironclad’s movement speed by 25%.
    • Increased Spinal Crack’s Area of Effect by 2 meters.
    • Increases movement speed while charging Spinal Crack by 5%.

Bottled Lightning: A bottle of otherworldly makeup that contains bolts of lighting.

• Increases Ironclad’s movement speed by 50%.

Dead Man’s Eyes: A pair of human eyes that have been gifted with supernatural vision.

• While Ironclad is active, the Repair Progression of Generators can be determined by the intensity of their Auras.
    • Decreased Ironclad’s movement speed by 50%.
    • Does not stack.

Bottled Thunder: A bottle of otherworldly makeup that contains claps of thunder.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack, the affected survivor is inflicted with the Deafening status effect for 90 seconds.
    • Does not stack.

Melted Gold Coin: A once beautiful shiny gold coin now a melted pile of precious metal.

• While Ironclad is active, phasing through a survivor will cause them to scream.
    • An Inflicted survivor who screams gains the Oblivious effect for 60 seconds.
    • Upon successful phasing, Ironclad deactivates.

Green Glowing Flaming Whip: A whip made from harvest souls and forged in hellfire.

• Upon successful hit with Spinal Crack ricochet attacks, all generators within 16 meters regress by 2% for 15 seconds.
    • Does not stack.

Spyglass of The Damned: A spyglass made of harvested souls, obsidian glass shards, and charred hickory wood.

• While Ironclad is active, causes to see Survivor auras every 10 seconds with a 16 meter radius for 2 seconds.
    • Does not stack.

Flaming Horseshoe: A horseshoe made from otherworldly materials.

• While Ironclad is active, phasing through a survivor will cause one damage of health. 
    • Decreased Ironclad’s movement speed by 75%.
    • Upon successful damage, Ironclad deactivates.
    • Does not stack.

Survivor:

Survivor Name: Josh McConnell

Difficulty: Intermediate

Survivor Appearance: 6’0”in / 1.8288 meters tall, Age: 45, Male, Athletically fit with long frizzled Ginger colored hair and beard, Hazel eyes, Colorful Scottish Kilt, Worn-out stained Wool socks, worn out dark pair of Brown leather hide shoes, and a stained White wool shirt underneath his Scottish sash.

Overview

An expert swordsman and Highlander fighting monsters to live another day. Josh McConnell’s perks are: Fighting ChanceGlancing Blow, and Freedom, gives him massive advantages in second chances, fighting spirit and courage beyond danger.

Survivor Perks: 

“Fighting Chance”: “You know how to sustain yourself in a fight to the death.” 

You start the trial with a maximum of 2/3/4. Each token increases your action speed by 5% outside of repairing generators. Lose a token when you are put into the injured or dying health state.

"Dèan sabaid gu math agus bàsachadh gu math!" - Josh McConnell

“Fight well and die well!”

“Glancing Blow”: “Your knowledge of deception is key to success.” 

You start the trial with 1/2/3 tokens. When unhooking another survivor, the survivor that did the unhooking immediately loses all negative status effects except that are Killer related status effects and Hexes. Lose one token per unhooking a hooked survivor yourself.

“Tis balach leòn feòil.!” - Josh McConnell

“Tis a flesh wound lad!”

“Freedom”: “Your love for the wild and pursuit of happiness can be heard throughout the land!” 

For each gen completed, gain 4/6/8% stackable bonus speed for self healing, crawling, and recovery.

“Dèan sabaid airson rudeigin no fuireach gun dad!” - Josh McConnell

“Fight for something or live for nothing!”

Survivor's Lore: 

Josh McConnell, once proud and ferocious Highlander from the thirteenth century who fought during the First War of Scottish Independence. Is now a warrior out of time and place to never see his beloved Scottish Highlands ever again. Before the Entity had taken Josh, he was a farmer, family man, mercenary, and expert swordsman. One day while Josh was farming the fields, a band of English soldiers came to “gather” supplies from Josh. Josh would not yield to their demands, so the soldiers threatened to do harm to his property and family if he didn’t cooperate. Josh, still determined to fight, was suddenly struck on the back of his head from a hilt of a sword. The blow had knocked him out cold for hours only to awaken to a nightmare. His land pillaged, family slaughtered, house destroyed, and was left for dead. First there were tears of grief and loss, then quickly turned to rage and vengeance towards the English. Josh was now out for blood and didn’t care if they were innocent or not as long as they were English. He would later on fight alongside Sir William Wallace of Scotland to reign hell all over Scotland and England. Eventually, Josh was caught and outnumbered ten to one by the English. Josh was sentenced to be hanged, drawn and quartered but the Entity had other plans for him. While sitting in his cell in a dungeon, Josh, had started noticing an evil cloud erupt forth from the floor and sucked him into a portal to another dimension. Now by a campfire, Josh prepares for the coming fights that awaits him.

Realm: Dreaded Night Map: The Keeper’s Forest

• A large dense forest with the Killer shack in the right or left side of the map with a giant tree in the middle where the Dullahan’s coach wagon is stationed; including, a broken stone bridge that once was used to a river that has long dried up. A destroyed stone hut burnt to the ground, and a burnt wheat field.

Map Lore: “Once a beautiful forest that nurtured all kinds of beings is now a place of sadness and misery. Much blood has been shed here from wars to trials of survival. Many beasts of nightmares roam here from time to time, but one truly claims the realm as its own. For beware of the Headless Rider, the Dullahan, for it shall claim your soul and eyes if not careful enough.” - Torn Parchment Paper #94

Map Offering: Gory Human Spine

Achievements:

• Adept DullahanGet a merciless victory with The Dullahan using only his unique 3 perks.
    • Adept Josh: Escape as Josh McConnell using only her unique 3 perks.
    • For Scotland!: Repair the generator by the Dullahan’s Coach wagon and live to tell the tale.
    • Sight Beyond Sight: Hit one or more Survivors with a ricochet from Spinal Crack 15 times.
    • Death Awaits for Thee: Use the Dullahan's Mori on all Survivors in a single match.
    • Head Turner: Use the Dullahan's Alternative Mori on a Survivor before the exit gates are powered up.
  • Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 747
    edited April 2022

Not sure what it would be called, but the power goes something like this.

First part of power: A short range AOE attack that effects 8 meters around the killer with a 1 second charge time and 3 second cooldown. It does one damage state to a survivor if they are caught in it. Area can be adjusted with add-ons.

Second part of power: After hooking any survivor one time, killer can interact with them on the hook and apply (unnamed effect). (Unnamed effect) allows the killer to see the perspective of the survivor when activated again. Can be done unlimited amount of times until either survivor is hooked again or (unnamed effect) is applied to new hooked survivor. Add-ons can apply status effect to survivors near applied effect survivor when perspective is switched.

• Thatoneconsoleplayer
    Thatoneconsoleplayer Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2022

I have an idea for another killer that throws things.

Weapon: scythe

Ability: Throw the scythe, dealing one health state if damage to any survivors hit, if already injured, the survivor must mend. If you miss, you can choose to teleport where the scythe lands (2 second m1 attack cool down upon teleportation), or to call it back making it spin twords you like a boomerang, any survivors hit will be delt a health state of damage even if injured. This has a 7 second cool down that pauses if a scythe is already in play.

I know it isn't the best idea and it needs some tuning but it's an idea for sure.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the killer can't use m1 when they've thrown their scythe.

• Dontyodelsohard
    Dontyodelsohard Member Posts: 31

I mean, I have two, if I am allowed to post 'em.

The first one I made I am not so proud of it anymore, but I have ideas of how to change it.

Basically, it is a blizzard-themed killer mostly based on artic explorers... Originally, well you can read it, it had an aura that slowed you but also slowed the survivors; looking back that was rather bad. How I might do it now is to have him summon a blizzard not tied to his location that moves slowly in one direction. Inside the blizzard, he has the same benefits he would in the original but with diminished penalties and can now change the direction of the blizzard. Outside he can summon a new blizzard dismissing the old one. It might be better to have a way to increase the frozen status outside of the blizzard... But I am still hesitant to add another beam effect to Dead by Daylight—even if it is in a theoretical concept that won't be added anyways. I also changed a feat but I still don't really like what I made it... So I won't bother sharing it.

The next one, now this one I do actually like.

You can just read that one... I have no edits.