We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Garden of Joy

2»

Comments

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I just don't take the game seriously whenever I load into this map. I just go chasing the first survivor I find without caring for gens and I'm happy to get some points. It's just not worth the hassle, it's a terrible map, can't believe this actually came out in 2022.

The thing I hate the most is how they added random junk around the corners of the shack there so you get stuck as both killer and survivor if you try to run it like you do in other maps. The devs certainly know what looping is, in what world adding random junk that makes looping worse is a good decision?

• FinestFantasyVI
    FinestFantasyVI Member Posts: 130

Same, I just care about fun. Thats why I dont go for overkill 4 slowdown builds. I like to eccentric. But losing badly and getting mocked isnt fun. So I made this thread to just try to deal with my salt better and just see whats other peoples stance on the map. But in all honesty, I have no idea what killer can work on Garden aside from Nurse because she blinks through all obsticales that like get in the way for other killers