The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread

Options

Comments

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options
    Brilliant, let me convert my cult of Dwight to the cult of No_Mither_No_Problem! <3
    I need proof of this
  • DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

Boo

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited February 2019
    Options
    DarkFox85 said:

Boo

I'm the Zappiboi, @PhantomMask20763
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    edited February 2019
    Options
    DarkFox85 said:

Boo

I both main and am Jack the Rip-Off

wait a minute he’s racist

Oh #########—
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

I find this ironic. Considering Joey exists.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Shad03 said:

”I’m not racist I have a black friend”
  • Shad03
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    Shad03 said:

”I’m not racist I have a black friend”

XD in that context, then it is very true.

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

@Shad03 said:

Oh damn! Lol. My bad
    To be fair I made this before Susie and Joey were "things". The wiki didn't even have a good photo then
    Maybe I should change it to "has black freinds so not racist".

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

This one goes out to @PhantomMask20763

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

the typical hatch outcome.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

When you don't check the totem at the beginning of the match...

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    On the for real, bless these people.
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options

We have knowledge and power, we shall defeat the Nurses. Freddy mains rise up!!!
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

We have knowledge and power, we shall defeat the Nurses. Freddy mains rise up!!!
    Fredward Krueburger #1 console killer 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

PhantomMask20763 said:

No_Mither_No_Problem said:

It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.

Help me unite them @Peasant and @No_Mither_No_Problem and I will give you all my Dharp hand joe knowledge 
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Help me unite them @Peasant and @No_Mither_No_Problem and I will give you all my Dharp hand joe knowledge 
    I am a steadfast Krueburger. What is your faction, my fellow diddlekin?
  • Peasant
    edited February 2019
    Options

. . .

• Peasant
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Help me unite them @Peasant and @No_Mither_No_Problem and I will give you all my Sharp hand joe knowledge 

I am afraid I cannot assist you in this endeavor @PhantomMask20763 as doing so would be treason against my true allies. The Legion of Legions, (Just as toxic as the real LoL I'm afraid.)

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Help me unite them @Peasant and @No_Mither_No_Problem and I will give you all my Sharp hand joe knowledge 

I am afraid I cannot assist you in this endeavor @PhantomMask20763 as doing so would be treason against my true allies. The Legion of Legions, (Just as toxic as the real LoL I'm afraid.)

LoL: League of Legions

”When they play Survivor, their favorite Perk is Kindred.”
  • Peasant
    Options

Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

No_Mither_No_Problem said: This one goes out to @PhantomMask20763 We have knowledge and power, we shall defeat the Nurses. Freddy mains rise up!!!

Good thing I belong to the cul-, I mean the church of Pharmacy!

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

No_Mither_No_Problem said: This one goes out to @PhantomMask20763 We have knowledge and power, we shall defeat the Nurses. Freddy mains rise up!!!

Wait I thought you were making a League of Legneds joke

Phucc
  • Peasant
    edited February 2019
    Options

Peasant said:

Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Peasant said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said: PhantomMask20763 said:

No_Mither_No_Problem said:    This one goes out to @PhantomMask20763        We have knowledge and power, we shall defeat the Nurses. Freddy mains rise up!!!

Fredward Krueburger #1 console killer  It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.

Wait I thought you were making a League of Legends joke

Phucc

I was making a joke that Legion players that just use the OP add-on combo with the perk Bloodhound were on par with the salt and toxicity League of Legends is renowned for. Hence, why the Legion of Legions shares the same LoL as League of Legends.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

Peasant said:

Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Peasant said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said: PhantomMask20763 said:

No_Mither_No_Problem said:    This one goes out to @PhantomMask20763        We have knowledge and power, we shall defeat the Nurses. Freddy mains rise up!!!

Fredward Krueburger #1 console killer  It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.

Phucc

I was making a joke that Legion players that just use the OP add-on combo with the perk Bloodhound were on par with the salt and toxicity League of Legends is renowned for. Hence, why the Legion of Legions shares the same LoL as League of Legends.

Papa please i made an epic Kindred joke that took like all 67 of my IQ points
  • Peasant
    Options

Peasant said:

Peasant said:

Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said: Peasant said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:    PhantomMask20763 said:

Fredward Krueburger #1 console killer         It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.

Help me unite them @Peasant and @No_Mither_No_Problem and I will give you all my Sharp hand joe knowledge  I am afraid I cannot assist you in this endeavor @PhantomMask20763 as doing so would be treason against my true allies. The Legion of Legions, (Just as toxic as the real LoL I'm afraid.) LoL: League of Legions

Phucc

I don't actually play LoL so the joke went over my head like a lag hatchet.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Peasant said:

Peasant said:

Peasant said:

Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said: Peasant said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:    PhantomMask20763 said:

Fredward Krueburger #1 console killer         It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.

Help me unite them @Peasant and @No_Mither_No_Problem and I will give you all my Sharp hand joe knowledge  I am afraid I cannot assist you in this endeavor @PhantomMask20763 as doing so would be treason against my true allies. The Legion of Legions, (Just as toxic as the real LoL I'm afraid.) LoL: League of Legions

Phucc

I don't actually play LoL so the joke went over my head like a lag hatchet.

sound of jake entering the dying state
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Faction Sharp Hand Joe!!!
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Very well, I will have to continue this mission in my own then, unless @No_Mither_No_Problem agrees to assist me
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Sharp Hand Jo🅱️
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Very well, I will have to continue this mission in my own then, unless @No_Mither_No_Problem agrees to assist me
    I can agree to Knight all of those as honorary diddlekin except for the Freddy Kruegers 

Those guys need to stop tunneling first
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Sharp Hand Jo🅱️

D A R N
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

I can agree to Knight all of those as honorary diddlekin except for the Freddy Kruegers 

They should pick up a class photo and pill bottle for once instead of just the Z block and Unicorn block 
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Sharp Hand Jo🅱️

D A R N
    Darn, is he T posing on us?
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

They should pick up a class photo and pill bottle for once instead of just the Z block and Unicorn block 
    Truth
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Peasant said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Sharp Hand Jo🅱️

D A R N
    Darn, is he T posing on us?
    Yes, yes he is
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Peasant said:

. . .

How I imagine the devs did Legion

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options

New community outrage? New memes!
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options

@RuneStarr said:

evil laughter This'll be good

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options

@RuneStarr said:

It’s so true 😂

• Jallybwan
    Jallybwan Member Posts: 472
    edited February 2019
    Options

(#nationalcomingoutasalegionday)
    (#stopthestigma)

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@Jallybwan said:

(#stopthestigma)

(#LegionPride)
    December is now Legion Pride month

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

My honest thoughts on the new Decisive:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRtqw6iDDI&amp;t=

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Jallybwan said:

(#stopthestigma)

(#LegionPride)
    December is now Legion Pride month

YES

• Shad03
    Options

Legion needs love

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Shad03 said:

That’s the objective best thing ever.
  • Shad03
    Options

Shad03 said:

Oh? You mean the dcs or how true the pic is?

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options
    Shad03 said:

Shad03 said:

Yes and yes.
  • Shad03
    Options

Shad03 said:

Shad03 said:

Yes and yes.

Ah. Understandable.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    This....this has just completed me...

I love it :cry: