The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Your unusual dbd experiences

Eveline
Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
Few days back I played against Leatherface. He was just using chainsaw and turning around across the map downing people and mori spam. It was so funny. 

He let everyone go in the end. Met him twice and both times he did the same thing. 

Comments

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

That's Toc Thic

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Kf7UqlzZc

This is the weirdest match I ever had, I messed up with the format tho :'(

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

A Freddy chased me for ages but hadn't put me in the dream. He kept swinging but obviously couldn't connect with me. Noob!

• LCGaster

@Rex_Huin said:
    A Freddy chased me for ages but hadn't put me in the dream. He kept swinging but obviously couldn't connect with me. Noob!

Or maybe he was just messing around

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@LCGaster said:

@Rex_Huin said:

Or maybe he was just messing around

That was probably his excuse when he realised.

• PiiFree

@Rex_Huin said:

...when Survivor mains try to play Killer LOL

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@LCGaster said:

I was going to watch it... but when I saw the offensive "Jezuz" title... I decided to not watch it.

• LCGaster
    edited February 2019

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@LCGaster said:

I was going to watch it... but when I saw the offensive "Jezuz" title... I decided to not watch it.

It's only 6 minutes, plus I was t-posing so kinda Jesus-ish

I went for Jezuz 'cause maybe someone could find it offensive somehow, some religious people are very easily offended

• LCGaster
    edited February 2019

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@LCGaster said:

Changed title, happy now? Does it still offend you?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

My unusual dbd experience was with legion, the kate gave up when I hit her so I decided to play upon this, when she ran towards me I ran away, it was hilarious, I did the same with claudette

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    edited February 2019
    One time i brought a purple flashlight with batteries and the killer was hag and the entire match i just followed her and destroyed all her traps it was amazing.
  • Ghost_Potato
    Ghost_Potato Member Posts: 59

As a solo survivor get pinned down by 2 swf and hit by the killer.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Well as killer, there were 2 Neas left because 2 people DC'd. We farmed and they teabagged the Claudettes body (she DC'd) and they did gens with me. It was so fun.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

When I've drop the pallet on a trapper, while he was carrying a survivor and he just flies away XDD

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Rex_Huin said:

Sounds like they were doing the Freddy without his power challenge.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    A Trapper who placed all his traps in a perfect circle around the basement hooks. When I visited the basement, all he was doing was continously stepping into the traps.
  • Eveline
    edited February 2019
    Playing against Myers infinite EW3 and insta kill. He had dying light also. At the start of the game obsession dc's.

GG.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@NeonAlien said:
    A Trapper who placed all his traps in a perfect circle around the basement hooks. When I visited the basement, all he was doing was continously stepping into the traps.

He got invited to smash so he tried to break his ankles

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Since getting 4 kills using Devour Hope is unusual, it's my very straightforward response to this thread.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

My Bubba always plays weird, here from 3:06:00 to 3:19:00 those French guys' laughters so hard

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    A Legion and I played on a pallet for two generators.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited February 2019
    Had a game as Piggo against a presumably SWF team at the Gas Haven.  I don't think I got a single hook before the gens were done; a non-Obsession Survivor I managed to down popped Decisive Strike before I could get to a hook, was downed again, was insta-healed with a syringe, took another hit, then was healed by Adrenaline when the last gen popped.  After I managed to down someone after the gens were done, I got hit with the pallet and dropped the person I was carrying.  At this point, the game was well out of my reach, and the Survivors were basically toying around with me.

Then I downed the person who originally had the insta-heal medkit and slapped a Reverse Bear Trap on them.

I don't know what the hell happened after that.  The person who got the trap on them was promptly hooked and eventually unhooked, leaving them to go get the trap off.  Two other survivors (including the person who was healed with the Syringe) were futzing around in front of the garage by an unsafe pallet, and I managed to down one of them, trap them, and hook them.  Went after the other person, and at some point the hooked person was unhooked.  Managed to down the person I was chasing and trap them, but said unhooked person just randomly showed up again, so I went after them before I could pick up the person on the ground.  I manage to down that person and throw them on the hook a second time, but I lost sight of the other person I downed.  While THAT'S going on, the first person with the Reverse Bear Trap somehow couldn't get the damn thing off in time, and they just straight-up got killed by the trap.  And when that person died, the fourth person in the group, who I never interacted with outside of getting slammed with the pallet while holding someone, just out-and-out disconnected (I'm guessing that player was salty because the group was trying to go for a 4-man escape, which was screwed up by the Reverse Bear Trap kill), leaving the person on the hook to die.  Hatch is open, and the only person left is crawling on the ground with no way to get back up.  I can't find them, so I instead opt to patrol the Hatch, which results in the last Survivor eventually disconnecting as well before they bled out.

So basically, a seemingly well-coordinated SWF team managed to do all five gens without getting hooked once, completely gave me the runaround the whole time, then completely fell apart in a failed bid to secure a 4-man escape because they were trying to go for end-game BM, resulting in one death by sacrifice, one Reverse Bear Trap kill, two disconnects, and no escapes.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    @Eveline Within the past 24 hours I briefly changed my username to "Gas Leak and played as a bottle spamming clown.
    (I am at ranks 6-5 with no Ruin.)
  • Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

@LCGaster said:

That's some quality game play right there.

• LCGaster

@Saint_Ukraine said:

@LCGaster said:

I will try to put some normal videos in the future, but that match was too weird to no be turned into a video XD

• Saint_Ukraine

@LCGaster said:

@Saint_Ukraine said:

@LCGaster said:

I will try to put some normal videos in the future, but that match was too weird to no be turned into a video XD

Without the video, I might not have believed it. lol
    Some of these glitches are so bizarre, they just don't seem possible.

• LCGaster

@Saint_Ukraine said:

@LCGaster said:

@Saint_Ukraine said:

@LCGaster said:

I had just bought the Charity Case and equipped the Wraith's cosmetic

• Saint_Ukraine

@LCGaster said:

@Saint_Ukraine said:

@LCGaster said:

@Saint_Ukraine said:

@LCGaster said:

I had just bought the Charity Case and equipped the Wraith's cosmetic

Turned Wraith himself into a charity case.

• Eveline
    @TAG

Well done. :scream:
  • PiiFree

Probably this one from recently:

Ever managed to randomly slug everyone while you carried a Survivor? Yea... It doesn't happen very often lol (slug starts around 4:50)

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Lobbies glitched one time and my buddies and myself got a baby Billy. And I mean a BABY Billy. We felt so damned bad. This poor little bugger was trying to M1 pallets to break them. To their credit though they didn't dc and kept on trucking trying their best.