Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Body blocking, reportable?

Lately I have had many discussions around body blocking and if it is indeed bannable. Now I am not talking about a survivor body blocking another to prevent a hit from a killer, or a killer strategically body blocking a survivor in a corner (waiting out endurance or something similar). I am referring to a player blocking a player in a corner for an extended period of time preventing them from playing. Be it a killer blocking a survivor, or a survivor blocking a survivor. In a situation where the game could technically progress (other survivors able to do gens). But body blocking with the specific intention to grief another player by preventing them from participating. I have seen old posts from dev's saying this is not acceptable and is indeed reportable/bannable. However given that those posts are old and currently the game rules say body blocking is not reportable unless it takes the game hostage if the game can progress it is not reportable (I personally think of it as taking an individual's game hostage). Is it a reportable offence? I would REALLY appreciate a dev's input here.

Comments