Worst map for your Killer Main?

Options

As stated, whats your killer of choice and their worst map in your opinion?

As a Trapper main, I've tried to flesh out the maps. I figured the garden of joy would be bad for him, but it's fairly easy. Same with RPD. Amazing trapper maps. But if I had to pick one Im bad at with him, probably the Yamaoka maps. Things just dont always go as planned there lol.

Comments

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,936
    Options

As a Pyramid Head main I have learned to love The Game. I hate this map with nearly every other killer (besides Nemesis .. Nemi on that map is a lot of fun, too), but with Pyramid Head I just get loads and loads of potshot opportunities.

That being said, I just hate the Swamp maps, both of them, but Grim Pantry a good bit more. The Swamp maps are both so full of clutter that you can easily miss a survivor who was just in front of you a second ago and juking is the bane of my existence, tripple so on this map. Survivors can hide everywhere and a lot of the small loops in the middle of the map are prone to obstruct and entangle myself in some random branch of whatever, and poof, the next survivor disappears. Then there are the Grim Pantry and the two story outhouse, gosh, I can never find a way outside when I down a survivor there and usually I just keep them slugged.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

RPD is both my least favourite map on Legion and one of my favourite maps on Hag.

I'd say the map that unites them both in misery is Red Forest.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,925
    Options

Dredge and Swamp, specifically Pale Rose.

There's about 10 lockers on the entire map and 6 of them are in the shack.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Garden of pain and swamp. They both are really bad for blight. The only thing garden of pain offers is if you are in the correct position you can deny the kitchen infinite. But that does not make up for 1. the rest of the map and 2. the bushes. I would rather work around grim pantry(not pale rose) than play on garden of pain. Actually I would take eeyrie every game forever over garden of pain since they F'd up Macmillan and autohaven. Geez that maps in this game really do suck overall huh?

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573
    Options

By most played...? Pinhead on swamp is kind of miserable because it's just a no line of sight nightmare (Coldwind too) and his power is even less useful than normal with its weird loops.

By most prestiged, I guess The Game or RCPD for Spirit. Audio cues + two floors everywhere, not a great combo.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Artist on Backwater Swamp. That is a literal nightmare. Also any killer on Garden Of Joy.

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 533
    Options

Also a Trapper main 😅 it seems it also depends on which version of the map you get too. Yamaoka is def work for the kill, but for me…Ormond (though it’s my fav survivor map)..badham..and I know it’s full of long grass, but i haaaate the swamp.

• MeanieDeeny
    Options

Sounds like everyone agrees the swamp is terrible 😅

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,936
    Options

Well, survivors might voice a different opinion, as all the tall grass makes juking the killer relatively easy, compared to every other map. And the map boundaries are actually beneficial and offer loads of hiding options that are too costly for the killer to check out, comparing with the dead zone and death trap of every other map.

• MeanieDeeny
    Options

Yes! I did mean as killer, I’m sorry I should have specified. You’re def right, for survivor that map has many advantages. Tbh tho, when I get it as either one I’m always disappointed lol I just can’t stand it

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

As wraith

Perhaps lery,s because it's difficult to hit by surprise survivors that are very aware or running scaredy catty perk, and chasing post uncloaking there is a massive time sink for him.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,773
    Options

As Mikey

Its definitely Coldwind as you can't stalk through the corn.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

Another Trapper main here everyone generally says Eyrie is the death bed for trapper & its certainly not easy but as survivors generally blindly run through pallets or jump windows without looking i've always done well there.

I'd say red forest for trapper because unless your playing for basement & get ultra altruistic survivors its too big to trap enough of the map to make a significant difference before half the gens are gone.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,762
    Options

RPD must be the best map for Trapper, no joke

Every Trapper that I get on RPD gets at least a 3k

I played with Trapper on RPD once and got a 4k

You will be surprised on how many survivors don't look at the floor

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

I main Bubba, and when Garden of Joy isn't usually that painful when I play anyone else, it's nearly impossible to do anything on it as Bubba, the collision of bushes counter chainsaw really hard.

Same goes for Eyrie of Crows and it's twigs having the collision of a truck

• Terion
    Terion Member Posts: 810
    Options

Thats a hard one.. With freddy the main rng is about how the gens are placed, not neccessary the map itself.. But i guess i would go for red forest, both versions. Huntress one is just way too big for an M1 killer.

while the plagues red forest map is VERY survivor friendly with its gen placement. Its not that big but the main gen down in the temple is so busted for survivors, yet so important to cover. then there is that smaller "main" tile with the stone archs and in the perfect triangle shape there is killer shack too. A 3-gen with so many loops and vaults for survivors. Jungle jym near too. (where sometimes also is a gen spawned)

So i would say, that is the worst and maybe my most hated map. Red forest: Plagues version.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

For Trickster, I'd have to say Springwood.

Not only are there plenty of buildings to loop in, but there are also plenty of tall objects and irregularly-shaped objects in general out on the streets and grass that easily break line of sight such as the vehicles or huge bushes. This is not only terrible for Showstopper but also Main Event as it is difficult to get any value from it in Springwood. Since Trickster is slower, he would have to take more time patrolling gens inside the houses. Another problem is that all of the lockers are located inside buidings, meaning he'd have to walk to a building each time to reload. All of this applies to Huntress as well.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949
    Options

As a Spirit main, my worst maps are Garden of Joy and Eerie of Crows. The predropping feels strong and the general size is traumatizing

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    edited November 2022
    Options

The only known bad map for Hag is Eyrie of Crows, coz of natural reasons.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,758
    Options

Swamp, Garden of Joy, and Eyrie of Crows, all 3 of those maps suck for Demo and you don't even get the fun of flying off of the main building on two of them (seriously why am i not allowed to Shred off the Garden of Joy main building that is so GODDAMN STUPID)

• GiveMeTheBox
    GiveMeTheBox Member Posts: 331
    Options

All of them. (Pig)

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    Options

As Ghostface its hard for me to name one specific map because there's several that I can load into and say "There goes a lot of my stalk angles and mindgames"

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Anything that isn't Backwater Swamp or Grave of Glenvale, as Trapper is literally unplayable there :)

• James4125
    James4125 Member Posts: 266
    Options

Garden of misery is my least favourite map regardless of killer or survivor. It's just a massive manure heap cosplaying as a map.