Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone else think Trapper needs a rework?

I’m not saying he’s OP, but playing against something that can essentially insta down you just by stepping on a random patch of grass somewhere, and the only way to counter it is to just avoid that entire area completely is so boring to play against.

He’s pretty much character that’s both overpowered and underpowered at the same time, and it’s completely down to good luck, or bad luck depending on which side you’re playing

I think trapper is a product of his time, when the game was more “hide and seek”

Trapper no longer fits in with the modern looping play style of DBD

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,951

No, not really-

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024

Not really a hardcore rework but definetely touching numbers wont make him tge favor it needs

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

No, he just needs some buffs. Make it so he doesn't have to travel all around to the far corners of the map to collect his traps. Make his traps change color based on the map so they don't stick out thanks to lighter ground and lack of ground cover to hide traps. Have the traps always give survivors deep wound if they escape a trap so stepping in injured is still punishing the survivor for not paying attention to where they were going.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

He’s pure 2016 dbd like Myers is. How neither have got substantially changed is beyond me

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,983

The only killer that can end a match within seconds

Not counting Nurse

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Trapper gets alot of update, but the maps update coming later totally destroy him

• Toaster427
    Toaster427 Member Posts: 120

Solo que needs a rework, killers got their buff a couple patches ago, they don't need the game to be any easier than it already is.