What is your Favorite potato teammate archetype?

Options

I myself love the "can't be injured" player.

They will squat 20 times near u by an almost completed gen or simply run across a map for the small chance of a basement medkit. These creatures really love sticking by boons. (They really love the blue light is my guess)

Photosynthesis type Behavior as they simply cannot go on without the light shining.

Comments

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

I like the gen rush apprentice mechanics. Its so cute to see a survivor miss 4 skill checks in a row then panic when the killer comes down on them lol.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Flashlight megs who try to blind the back of the killer’s head and who try to flashlight you when you’re walking at them

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250
    Options

Do you think they know what information they have looked up at random on Wikipedia?

They don't look into the requirements for timing, distance, etc., and go in and out of lockers to avoid BBQ with all hooks.

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,205
    edited November 2022
    Options

Survs doing dull totems for archives (i guess).

Wasting time, not even having Inner Healing or any cleansing perk / map, to at least prevent NOED.

• Phasmamain
    Options
  • Phasmamain
    Options

Leon’s are consistently the worst players tbh. Still have yet to meet a skilled Leon

Bill players are a close second though

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

I read the title and was about to mention Leons. Consistently the most goofy, himbo incarnation of survivors.

I am very amused to see not only one, but two people beat me to it ! X)

• icedrake402
    icedrake402 Member Posts: 145
    edited November 2022
    Options

The wannabe bully squad. They'll swarm the killer, flashlight the back of their head, sabotage hooks while the killer is two feet away, try to body block and unhook after five seconds. They might be moderately good at it, but they're not actually doing gens while this is going on, do not make any effort to scatter and leave the killer without targets, nor are they good enough to do it indefinitely. So they'll just slowly die while I try to solo gens on the other side of the map.

And the Teletubbies, who just aimlessly run around in circles while the Killer is on the other side of the map.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,106
    Options

When I first played this game I used to hate Bills when I was killer. They were some of the most annoying, toxic players who could loop like no other.

Nowadays, they’re cute little potatoes that I’ll slightly roast and give hatch to.

• Rootlo
    Rootlo Member Posts: 82
    Options

I do them now because a lot of killers run that one blind hex that applies after you get hooked. Cant tell you how many games ive prevented that by just clensing all the totems :^)

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

The scared Meg, Dwight or Claudette. The second they hear a heartbeat they stop whatever they were doing to crouch in a corner and only return when they did not hear the TR for at least a minute. They only walk or crouch (with UE) have BT but don't ever unhook if the killer is not afk on the other side of the map.

In addition: Meg will always walk to save her Sprintburst, and Claudette will Self Care in a corner.

• Grumblephant
    Grumblephant Member Posts: 76
    Options

Potato teammates? Hmmm, idk if this counts but if I see a Mikaela, they're going to go bless a totem and then disappear for the hatch at the end game. Useful for a healing spot but then just become a useless ninja. No offense to mains out there.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

1) urban evasion Claudettes.

2) the survivors that cannot function whenever the killer terror radius hits, even if another survivor is in chase.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,397
    Options

I love default Bill players personally, they do the goofiest things but they've got a heart of gold and will die for you.

• furret534
    furret534 Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2022
    Options

I love the clauds that still hide like it’s 2018 DBD, or the players that assume the killer has absolutely no object perminance.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,046
    edited November 2022
    Options

It's a hot take but I really like Feng, Jane, Zarina, and Nea with flashlights, especially when they miss their flashsaves. Most of the time I give them hatch, after searching for the hiding Claudette for 5min because I always think they deserve it for trying their best.

• Interocitor
    Interocitor Member Posts: 142
    Options

The locker hiding Megs who walk to a locker and hide in it in front of the killer right after getting hit while still in chase, bonus points if they don't even have quick and quiet.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,215
    Options

Baby Dwight's hiding in lockers or behind rocks when they hear the killer's terror radius, they're SO CUTE!

Flashy Nea's following another survivor in chase, hoping to flashy save them and often missing it lmao. Truly gotta give them an E for effort you know!

As a Leon main that usually runs the killer for 2/3 gens, unhooks/heals, and does gens, this hurts my soul. Some do have brains 😭 unless there's another RE survivor on the team, then I will die for them lmao, like what brains? What brain cells?! 🤣

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I'm biased. I like Nea's. Usually they're at least trying to be useful and can be rather daring after all those videos they've watched.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,602
    Options

"I'm gonna play alright the whole game, but at the end, I suddenly don't have the faintest idea of how to get you off hook against an M1." The difference is it's the whole team that usually does this.

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    Options

I love losing easy games and dying against mediocre Killers that don’t deserve it because of the ‘Weak looper that runs away from you every time you attempt to heal them and gets downed in less than 10 seconds next chase anyway’ and the good old classic ‘I have 0 hooks and haven’t been hit all game but I think I’ll let you continue to take all the aggro even though I’m right next to you and can bodyblock’

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

The hook bombing altruism farmers because now with basekit BT they're less of a detriment and make it so I don't have to get off my gen.

• icedrake402
    icedrake402 Member Posts: 145
    Options

I'd like to add two others:

--The ones who seem to mistake attempts to heal them for a second Killer coming after them. Nothing like chasing someone halfway across the map, and getting looped around a building while I just want them to sit down and let me heal them. When I finally break off, they will inevitably get downed within ten seconds, of course.

--The lost lamb. If they find a generator with no slots left, they'll just stand there helplessly.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,822
    Options

i really hate "the lost lamb" type players. Go be useful f**k u standing here for lol

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278
    Options

Each & Every Solo Q teammate. In the mornings I get some decent teammates, but about midday/night the caliber of players goes right in the toilet. I figure all the good players probably group up with friends during that time because people get outta school/work, but it’s rough to play during those times.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

The ones that run aura perks to see teammates only to sandbag instead of helping. They hide/avoid doing anything entire match because they want as little interaction as possible with the killer. If they get into chase with killer they run the killer directly at a teammate, usually one working on a gen or one that's healing - if you're on death hook and they haven't been hooked once you can guarantee they will run straight at you hoping killer decides to kill you instead of hooking them once. If a teammate is on hook the only time they will unhook is while being chased by the killer because they are hoping the killer will go after the recently unhooked instead.

• GiveMeTheBox
    GiveMeTheBox Member Posts: 331
    Options

The whacky goof who always means well with their altruism, but can't survive in chase for more than ten seconds. Often seen playing Ash or Steve.

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278
    Options

Ash and Steve have the funniest cries when they step into a trap, or yell for some reason