Which killer has the worst breath?

Options
FridayNightPizza
FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 608
edited November 2022 in General Discussions

I imagine clowns being pretty awful, billy and bubba too.

Comments

• Moxie
    Moxie Member Posts: 806
    Options

Gotta agree with the Hag.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,807
    Options

I wanted to say Hag, but Plague seems pretty obvious. Gotta imagine the Knight's canned medieval breath would be pretty foul as well.

I think there may be material to a tier list here.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

Agreed on Plague. Her own rotting flesh plus both her different types of vomit must be the worst.

though I wouldn’t want to smell any of their breathes

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,236
    Options

Plague and Knight. A lot of the other Killers would be really bad but at least they had access to modern dentistry and some of the other Killers would at least understand basic hygiene or go beyond that. As an example, the Trickster would probably use cologne and, for some reason, Wesker strikes me as the type of person who'd douse themselves in Axe body spray.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

Dredge.

I mean, it is made out of rotting body parts.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,094
    edited November 2022
    Options

Trapper cause she eats ######### daily. Breathe probably smells like 💩

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited November 2022
    Options

Trickster ... because he can't be perfect! He is obviously hiding something bad/######### about him!

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

Hag's breath has to smell like a garbage can

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    edited November 2022
    Options

I’m seeing a lot of Hag and Plague here, but come on guys, it’s GOTTA be Demogorgon! Before even considering the vile things he eats, he’s already got baseline animal breath! ie Demodog…

Then there’s those portals he’s always digging into. They don’t have the appearance of smelling all that fresh.

Lastly, this guy comes from a different dimension! That alone has to account for a certain level of unique aroma!

He may look like a flower, but I don’t recommend sticking your head in there for a sniff!

Edit. I just realized I discussed his overall smell beyond just his breath as the thread requested. Still, I stand by my vote!

• Witchubtet
    Witchubtet Member Posts: 640
    Options

Demi and Hag.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

I don't why but I just imagined Demopuppy using mouth freshening spray in @C3Tooth's style. 🤣

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    Options

Id say Clown & Hag

• CBT137
    CBT137 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Hag, Plague and Demogorgon but demo probably eats more flesh than hag she probably like cooks or prepares it in some way which makes it smell slightly better

and plague just

yuck

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

I’m gonna say knight assuming you could take his helmet off. Judging by his hair he doesn’t take hygiene very seriously

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    edited November 2022
    Options

Definitely plague or hag. Most likely plague. I'd imagine blight smells pretty bad and deathslinger too with all that chewing tobacco.

• MalekithHatesSnow
    MalekithHatesSnow Member Posts: 222
    Options

Pig have you smelt meth breath?

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,637
    Options

Plague

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 271
    Options

Dredge's breath being a walking amalgamation of corpses, is probably not very pleasant. 🤣

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Has to be plague, but then again she drinks cleansingnwater which would rinse it and clean it a bit. Still, I wouldn't wanna test it.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 534
    Options

Its probably ghostface,

When you hear him breathing so loud peeking around that corner at you its because he's litterally gasping for breath it smells so bad in there!

I guess my actual vote would probably be plague but honestly their probably all light years away from being minty fresh!