Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Quickchat when for Solo Queues

U already have ppl who are SWF or Discord. any solo queues is hell, doing this would balance the kill rate than what we have now (IE Sadako with 62% kill rate)

Comments

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

Yeah, it would be good if we could communicate intentions with teammates. Like ping a gen we want to get done (like say the one in the middle of the map) or trying to tell teammates to take the killer in some other part so we can work on the gen here or co-ordinate a save that could be easy with 2 people.

• Grumblephant
    Grumblephant Member Posts: 93

Hate to use Smite as an example, but they use quickchat. Something like "Press Q for a menu of 6 options for quickchat"

• Tsukah
    Tsukah Member Posts: 390

Console players don't use pings, I know this from experience. There's a game I play on Playstation that has a ping system and it feels like I'm the only one making use out of it. I'll be saying "I need healing"! over and over and they still ignore me.

Base kindred with status icons might be better imo.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

The "VGS" or whatever it's called system quite a few Hi-Rez games has is honestly pretty good once you get used to it. With the many nested layers you can have some pretty damn complex messages if you want so it's a very good game to use as an example if you ask me.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Will there be a chat "do gens" or "stop giving up like a man baby" that actually controls people's minds so they do that?

Because if not it wont fix the biggest issues with solo Q.

Seriously the worst solo Q games are the ones where theres 1 or more members not trying to push gens or someone is being a baby because its X killer, X map or they got outplayed and decide to give up.

If I could avoid those solo Q would be great

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

Ok, so basically a teammate being hooked and someone saying "I'm going for unhook" doesn't help you with your decision making at all? Or someone without Kindred saying "killer is camping me".