The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer region has bonus blood points

Do you have this? for me its always survivors 100% bloodpoints all the time

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

EU (France to be more precise), with low-ish killer mmr has killer incentives in the evening pretty often.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,169

I'm in the Midwest of America, I generally see Survivor at 100% from 7am - 5ishpm. Once it hits 5pm, it starts to move over to killer until at least 11pm. I've never played DBD outside of those hours because I'm old and decrepit so I can't confirm myself what it looks like in the middle of the night/early morning.

• AcelynnBen
    AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012

NA between 3 am and 6 pm

but get ready to meet only the sweatiest players out there

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393

i am in England and from around 7:30pm-8:00pm in the evenings it moves to 100% Killer. I would say this is for low MMR, as I only play killer to do tome challenges.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,710

NA East, just had them at 100% killer about an hour ago though it didn't last very long. Recently, it hasn't been any specific time but just randomly for about a match maybe two.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514

EU have 100% killer for some time now.

• Marc_123

Yes, Germany 4 me too at the moment.

It switched to surv right now.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
  • Marc_123
    edited November 2022
  • LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 554

UK usually bounces between 100% survivor & 100% killer between 11pm & 6am which is when I generally just play whichever side has the bonus.

Killer occassionally comes up between 9am - 4pm too but a lot less frequently.

(Clearly I play far too much!)

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

Here in Italy it's on Survivor basically all day and it goes to killer all evening/night.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

100% survivor for me at all times. North America west

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

I get on after 12AM on NA and I always have 100% incentives. If mmr does affect them mine should be relatively high.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I get both but killer is usually when the sun goes down.

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250

JP

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

the incentive is based on your MMR bracket. Two people in the same exact place can have difference incentives.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 616

I've paid attention to this extensively because I am also curious about it.

I live in the midwest, so I expect my server is in Denver, Colorado. That's where most multiplayer game servers are for my region. My gaming time varies right now, due to my ISP and the weather, but I've been playing from early morning (8 am) to early morning (3 am) since 6.1.

We get killer 100% randomly sometimes in the evenings around 9 to 11 pm. It NEVER lasts for more than three games straight before it returns to survivor.

The rest of the day from 8 am until at least 9 pm is Survivor 50-100%.

The way this jumps from one to the other, and evidence from playing killer during this time period, it is clear to me that when this occurs it is most likely several groups of SWFs join and play around a specific time frame that day. They skew the numbers for a few games and get bored of bullying killers so they leave. If you happen to play killer during this time you can see these groups. You know the ones that switch their characters/items as a group at exactly six seconds remaining. The ones where all three survivors will try to stop you from hooking the first hook instead of working on the first gen.

If you play survivor during the killer 100% times you still get grouped up within a minute or two, which is the exact same wait that the killers have when they are 100%. This tells me that the numbers used for this bonus are skewed towards killers. If the number of people queued up for survivors and killers is even close to the 4:1 the killers are immediately given the bonus. Survivors probably don't see a bonus until they drop to or below the 3:1 range. Which explains the instant survivor queues and the five to ten minute wait time for killers during the rest of the day.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

NA West for me and I see +100 Killer more now. Generally, it'll appear sporadically for small periods of time in the mid afternoon and early evenings and then for a few hours later on at night. It's noticeably more frequent now than it was a month ago.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Europe has Killer incentives sometimes during nighttime close to midnight.