Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Matchmaking incentive

Maybe it is just my region or coincidence but it seems more and more the 100% matchmaking incentive is for killer rather than survivor. Are we going back to the no so distant past where less and less people wanted to play killer again?

Nurse is my main killer but I don't really want to just play Nurse, so I try to play M1 killers but when you get huge maps it can feel hopeless as you simply cant get enough pressure. I don't want to run full gen control builds either as I find that boring to face and I prefer more interesting builds...

Either way, is it just me or are less people playing killer again as the incentive seems to indicate it where I am located?

Comments

• Rovend
    Rovend Member Posts: 1,063

For me, it's still 100%bp on survivors most of the time. Maybe at night i can see brief moments of the incentive going for killers but mostly it still remains with survivors

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

In my mmr bracket and region, it's on killer pretty often in the evening. Nature is healing, question mark ?

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,851

Okay so I did not realise MMR apparently has something to do with it

My killer MMR is probably not that high as I rarely play killer these days but my survivor would probably be pretty high at a guess

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Still just confirming what I've known to be true for years on my end (Northern EU) - there's more survivors around as it gets later. Survivor 100% most of the day, as it gets later it creeps to at least 25% on killer and sometimes/when it gets late enough usually 100% killer.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,851

Yeah it is just gone midnight Saturday where I am, so the evening no doubt had lots of SWF's which means plenty of survivors. Plus playing against SWF's is often not the most fun experience if you are playing a lower tier killer... So no wonder they need to give incentives for people to suffer playing killer haha

• Grumblephant
    Grumblephant Member Posts: 93

I usually log in around late in the day and I'll have survivor range from 100% to 25% until about 2000 when Killer jumps to 100% in NA. I also notice a lot more suspicious players too. I mean, Survivors load up with full medkits and similar usernames, or even 2 medkits, 1 toolbox, and 1 flashlight. That sends a big red flag to me to just dodge the lobby as killer.