ITEMS RARITY PRICES CHANGES SUGGESTION

SpitfireOrMichina
SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I'm here to talk about the price of the items rarity in general. For me and other people, the prices of the items rarity are too expensive for what it is. And that's true. Also too high for the ammount of bloodpoints we earn during the games (Especially as survivor). Talking about rarity, more it's high, less you have chance to get them. That's why reducing the prices will slow down the amount of op addons and items that people are crying for, like purple flashlight, instant heal, pink mori, strong killers addon...

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@SpitfireOrMichina said:
    I'm here to talk about the price of the items rarity in general. For me and other people, the prices of the items rarity are too expensive for what it is. And that's true. Also too high for the ammount of bloodpoints we earn during the games (Especially as survivor). Talking about rarity, more it's high, less you have chance to get them. That's why reducing the prices will slow down the amount of op addons and items that people are crying for, like purple flashlight, instant heal, pink mori, strong killers addon...

This I can agree with, in fact, I will gladly point out that this will improve p3 speed which is nice

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

@ToxicFengM1n Yes, i forget to mention that. We the chapter 11 coming soon, we are going to have 31 characters in Dead by Daylight. For new players, that gonna be insanly long to upgrade all of this 31 charcters to prestige.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    edited February 2019

Very interesting proposal: I fully agree. Moreover, it reinforces my opinion the 5-level rarity system should be restored for perks: Calm Spirit and Decisive Strike cannot be treated in the same way, not at all.