PSA Don't blame the killer for slugging you if...

Options
NekoTorvic
NekoTorvic Member Posts: 761
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

It's endgame, and you decide to just stay under a pallet slugged. The killer has no way of knowing if you have power struggle/flip-flop or not. So it's either letting you bleed out for 4 minutes, or potentially giving you a free escape.

I know I, for one, will always let you bleed out. If you don't wanna bleed out, get out from under the pallet. If you don't wanna get out from under the pallet, don't blame the killer for not picking you up. If you're not gonna get out from under the pallet and then trash talk the the killer for refusing to pick you up, you're a bit entitled imo 🙄

Let me clarify fully: This is during endgame, when there's no one left to save the person, the person has no UB, all they're doing is waiting to bleed out under a pallet.

Another clarification edit: I am not saying that this combo is bad, I'm not saying survivors shouldn't run it, I'm not saying survivors are entitled if they run it, I'm not saying I'm entitled to survivors giving up the escape by getting out from under the pallet if they have the combo. What I am saying is that a killer might try to prevent it from triggering, and the only thing they can do is leave you on the ground. They might not be trying to BM you at all. They're countering a potential play.

Post edited by NekoTorvic on

Comments