BioShock 2

Options

Do you think it deserves a chapter ?

The Big Sister fits Dead by Daylight mo and I think she would be powerful and unique?

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

I haven't played Bioshock 2 (only the remaster of the first one so far), but absolutely !

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Could be a Steampunk-themed chapter

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 964
    Options

I think it'd work.

Kinda like Plague:

A Little Sister roams the Trial collecting Adam over time.

If the Survivor gets too close to the Little Sister, the Little Sister screams, runs away, and alerts the Big Sister who then enters a Rage mode. While the Little Sister is hiding, she does not collect Adam.

If the Little Sister collects enough Adam, the Big Sister can go to the Little Sister and collect the Adam, which empowers her Killer Power, whatever that would be.

After collecting the Adam, the Little Sister will go into hiding for a little bit to rest.

Gameplay loop would be the Survivors running around the Trial trying to scare the Little Sister away (if they're aggressive) and dealing with the Big Sister being enraged, and/or the Big Sister protecting the Little Sister to get the Adam powerup and subsequently hunting the Survivors with increased lethality.

• Falkner09
    Falkner09 Member Posts: 373
    Options

Big Daddy for chapter 1, Big Sister for chapter 2.

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687
    edited December 2022
    Options

Bioshock is my last dream chapter.... BHVR make it happen! Any part of Rapture as the map, I'd die!

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

I’d prefer a bioshock chapter with the killer being a big daddy, with cosmetics being bioshock themed

• DashMonsta008XV
    DashMonsta008XV Member Posts: 611
    Options

Don't die my friend,just enjoy the euphoric ride if it happens lol

• DashMonsta008XV
    Options

The big daddies could be a skin on a survivor maybe a delta skin.The big daddies are a case of to large for windows vault's also kind of stubby in the leg area. There's Delta he's a slim down version but,he was the protagonist ? In part 2

The big sister's are more frightening than the big daddies also more powerful.

• DashMonsta008XV
    edited December 2022
    Options

I had been playing some Bioshock recently 😅 and just thought,I'd ask if anyone's has played it? It make an amazing map to have.

Post edited by DashMonsta008XV on