Which killer has the worst perks?

Options

And why is it Wraith?

Comments

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 538
    Options

I'm not near my console (& too lazy to Google tbh) to check wraith adept perks only remember bloodhound.

But i'd say Hunteress has to be up there as far as worst killer adept perks go.

Though to be fair most killers aren't exactly blessed with helpful adept perk load outs since most adept perks work better on other killers & not the one they come with.

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573
    Options

Hm, Shadowborn has a decent effect, but the fact it's a perk might make it the worst just by being something that should be in the options menu instead.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Wraith has some bad perks. I love shadowborn but it gives survivors an easier time getting flashlight saves.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

The Wraith and because he's free.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 611
    Options

I don't think Oni's are that good.

• FrodoTbaggins
    FrodoTbaggins Member Posts: 55
    Options

Free doesn't mean bad perks though. Nurse has good ones and so does trapper.

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487
    Options

Pyramid Head

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    Options

Huntress

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 949
    Options

I'd argue Twins / Freddie perks, at least for a paid DLC

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options
  • AcelynnBen
    AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012
    Options

Pyramid head, nemsis, sadako, freddy, twins

basically killers you rarely see lol

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
    Options

Huntress.

I will give you that for paid DLC they arent great but both Twins and Freddys perks have their use. Oppression is overshadowed by all the other slow down perks atm and its insanely long cooldown and coup feels bad only having a max of 5 that go away even if you miss. But both are alright (hoarder is only good on pinhead). and with Freddy Blood Warden wins are always fun and remember me is just overshadowed by no way out.

If youre only going dlc Oni would like a word as I would argue that all of his perks are meme builds only. And for licensed ones I think Weskers might win over freddy.

• Kill_Yr_Idol83
    Kill_Yr_Idol83 Member Posts: 213
    Options

I think you meant to say Huntress.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 949
    Options

Hmm yeah i second that, i actually had to look up Oni's other two perks, was only remembering his Nemesis Perk.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,967
    Options

ACTUALLY, I dont think Wraith has the worst perks in the game. I think Huntress has the worst perks in the game.

Shadowborn is something I use a lot on Billy because the collision zones for his chainsaw are wider than what can be seen on screen, so without Shadowborn, you hit objects you cant even see. It's one of the only reasons why I main Billy actually, as without Shadowborn I would literally never play him.

Bloodhound is also really good on Legion, since most people are going to be injured, and with the lack of scratch marks in Feral Frenzy, it can make getting that 4/5th hit way easier. It's also really good whenever there are bugs that make tracking more difficult.

Predator is a perk I prefer to use on Spirit more so than Stridor, since Stridor messes with my auditory tracking too much.

VS

Territorial Imperative is literally only useful on meme builds.

Hex: Huntress Lullaby is literally only useful on meme builds.

Beast of Prey is entirely useless since you can just moonwalk to hide your red-stain. Also it reduces red-stain mindgames you can do which is an active hinderance in chase.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,582
    Options

Our vote goes to Oni. Zanshin Tactics is nice but ultimately can be replaced with map knowledge. Nemesis is fun on Nemesis for kicks and giggles, but is only useful for switching obsessions. Blood echo has a decent effect but is constrained by to many requirements to get alot of value out of it.

Honorable mentions go to Wraith and Ghostie

• JustWhimsical
    JustWhimsical Member Posts: 590
    edited December 2022
    Options
  • Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 684
    Options

Sadako has one of the best perks at the moment with CoB. Her other two perks are good as well, just not top tier meta perks.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    edited December 2022
    Options

Oni and Huntress are pretty bad as others have said. I like to use Nemesis/PWYF on some killers but other than that Oni is pretty crap perk wise. Huntress Lullaby can be pretty funny if you actually get 5 stacks against average survivors but of course being a Hex 9 times out of 10 you lose it before you get any value

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,544
    Options

I'd say bottom three are Oni, Huntress and Wraith.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

Huntress

Like who cares about basement

A Hex perk so bad 1/2 the playerbase probably doesn't remember what it does

And the other one

• Houweel
    Houweel Member Posts: 1
    Options

Huntress has the worst perks by far, Lullaby is """""strong""""" only with really new players, Beast of Prey does nothing and Territorial imperative... lol

Wraith has 2 terrible perks but Shadowborn is sometimes useful for some killers, so I guess it's slightly better than Huntress ?

And PH and Oni perks are very bad too

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Wraith and Oni are my top 2.

• AcelynnBen
    Options

im agreeing with perks

but addons?

she has 2 useful ones the rest is trash, nani?

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

I'm looking at that question as in "Which adept absolutely sucks to do, cuz the perks don't make it easier in any way"

And i'm just... Pig, 100% pig, holy hell her perks are absolute garbage.

Yeah you can make SOME use out of Make Your Choice on some killers, but it's never the perk picked over any other.

Surveillance? Was played maybe like for 1 week after Ruin got first time reworked.

Hangsman's Trick? - I've played in total over 6k hours across different platforms, I NEVER seen that perk in use outside adept

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,168
    Options

I'd also say I think it's Huntress. Wraith does have the single worst killer perk in the game, since Predator actively harms you, but even that does have some use- and the other two are very weak but basically usable. Shadowborn is a nice QoL perk (albeit badly designed in that it shouldn't be a perk) and Bloodhound is just a nice perk to have, it's only really bad because it's overshadowed.

Huntress, on the other hand, has two borderline useless perks and one perk that's situational by virtue of it being a hex. Literally no killer can make Beast of Prey not useless, very few killers can make Territorial Imperative worth running, and while Lullaby is okay it's a hex and scales far too slowly for how weak its effect is. I think her perks are worse than Wraith's, overall.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Huntress, Freddy, Twins, and Pyramid Head are worse off.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,882
    Options

I disagree on nemesis and Sadako. Nemesis has the best killer perk in dbd right now along with Lethal pursuer and Sadako has call of brine.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Pyramid has been mentioned several times and I think his perks are underrated.

Forced Penance is good against SWF teams which tend to tank a lot of hits for their mates and also this perk usually activate simply by hitting a survivor near another one. It is very good with Twins for example, I use it with them.

Trail of Torment is not that bad, you force the survivors to touch a generator again for disabling it and also i'm a big fan of stealth perks in general. Now this perk can even be combined with the new aura reading Knight perk by kicking gens.

Deathbound force a survivor to stay near the healed mate.

• AcelynnBen
    Options

im not talking about perks but addons, their perks are good

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 684
    Options

Yeah, but literally not a single person asked about addons.