Any rumors of upcoming “shard sales”?

Options
yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

I’ve got enough iridescent shards to buy a new character, but I’m hesitant as maybe there’s a sale coming up during the event. Has anyone heard anything about such a possibility?

If the characters go back down 4500 shards, like they did for Halloween, then I’d currently have enough to buy 3 of them! I’d hate to blow it all on just 1 and then have a sale start!

Comments

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I've also been saving up for the same reason. Was hoping they'd give us a discount now that it's the holiday season. Is it too late to still hope?

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

I don’t think it’s too late to hope, because I believe I’ve seen sales start up in the last week of an event before. Maybe I’m thinking of bloodhunts, but I think there’s at least a reason to hope.

• rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Options

pretty sure there's a sale on the 21st or 22nd. idk what they're putting on sale though so we'll have to hope for the best

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

The characters of the current tome are always on shard sale i believe, so should be Mikaela right now (since Ghostface is licensed it doesn’t apply to the killer this time)

though not sure if the secondary ones are discounted as well? Not sure who was the second killer this tlme with extra challenges? (Survivor was base Char Meg so no discount there)