If a killer kill you at the end after a bit of farming is that bannable?

Options
Someissues
Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

i looped killer for 3 gens, 1 dc at start so we wiped. killer got mad and use me to farm for a good bit, give me false hope when he put me near the hatch then close the lid. then repeat farm me under the timer hits 0 and puts me on the hook.

is this kind of behaviour bannable?

Comments

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

No they won't ban for that. Really you should be thankful he at least gave you some points. While if I was the killer I'd have let you go equally as a survivor I'd have offered to die on the hook & wouldn't be remotely upset if that happened with or without my consent.

Your "teammates" are to blame as they are in most games where you'll die for one reason or another

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Yeah the guy DC randomly at start for no reason, i really hope they punish DC harsher, so many ppl abused it its insane

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,807
    Options

Really any mercy the killer shows after an early DC is a gift, since the game is effectively over at that point unless the killer is awful.

While I often let everyone go eventually in those situations, I might screw around for a bit and then kill one or two, because I want some points as well.

And while not remotely bannable, farming and then teasing you with the hatch is a high tier power trip dick move. If my intent is to kill you, I won't try to indicate otherwise. Really teasing a surv with the hatch in any circumstance is just a petty, tiny pp energy move.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,778
    Options

Course not. I've had killers farm before after DCs or when half the team is gone at 5 gens, and then kill the rest of us after we've all gotten some decent bp. You might miss out on 7k escape points but you get plenty regardless, plus a double pip.

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250
    edited December 2022
    Options

Bannable?Why?

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Why would this be bannable?

I do this frequently. If there's a player I want to respect, but also need to kill (especially during my Iri grade push) - I'll make sure they'll get some BP and hopefully a pip before I kill them.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

Maybe he was being generous and wanted you to earn points before killing you. Maybe he's doing the "kill 3 survivors" challenge and didn't want to lose a chance to get it done?

Its a scummy move when the killer is losing and they pretend to farm, but if they had a great advantage and let you get points before killing you, they were just being nice.

• TDtheDoc
    TDtheDoc Member Posts: 225
    Options

There is a problem right now on both sides with auto dc in some animations.Had it happen mid wind up with huntress and mid save with Ash.I’m on ps5.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Survivors: complain when the killer instantly kills everyone after someone disconnects early. Leaving everyone with 5k bloodpoints or less.

Also Survivors: this post...

Could you please make up your mind? Do you want killers to farm with you, so you get at least the 20k bloodpoints and have something like a match or do you want a ultra short match?

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

If being an ass was bannable, there would be a dramatic drop in the player base. 😂

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,202
    Options

You got alot free BPs from the killer and now you ask to get him banned?

For me it just sounds like a killer with not so many hours.