Apparently Bloodpoints do not cap

Options

I went up to 2 million blood points, but because I didn't want to spend it, I just kept playing matches, ignoring the bp counter. When I did check it, I saw that it already is on 2.2 million, but I don't complain

Comments

• Dipper
    Dipper Member Posts: 149
    Options

To be fair, I don't even get why there's a cap anyway. if you have 2 million or 20 million, you earned them by playing, so what's the difference?

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,570
    Options

It’s because of the massive 750k reward everyone got. Those points don’t count against the cap, but they’ll be used first when you go to spend BP. If you keep playing, you’ll hit a cap at 2,750,000 (or possibly higher if you still have BP saved from the daily login bonuses too, but either way the cap is still there).

• Dipper
    Dipper Member Posts: 149
    Options

Ah nice, I forgot that there are different sub categories of bloodpoints and they all get counted together

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419
    Options

Basically, gift points don't count towards your cap. These include login rewards, BP codes, monthly reset points, and I believe daily challenges...but I'm not entirely sure on that last one. They exist seperately and have no cap. They also get spent first as someone mentioned above.