Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I wish nurse had an add-on that just made her a better M1 killer like Huntress does

luvcraft
luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

Because I will NEVER get the hang of nurse's blink. :(

This last time I tried to player her (for a daily) I couldn't even blink through obstacles (I'd run into them and stop while blinking) which I don't remember ever happening before and is even worse than any other time I've tried to play her...

Comments

• Grumblephant
    Grumblephant Member Posts: 93

I agree. Her fatigue after a blink makes me kinda sick. If I knew a good way to play her without that stupid side effect, it wouldn't be so bad.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

Don’t give up ! It’s just a matter of time and you will be used to it.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

Honestly every killer should have a meme addon that turns off their power and turns them into a straight M1 killer and they get +100% in the Sacrifice category and tons in the Deviousness category.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Try practicing with the bots to help you get a feel for her.

• mischiefmanaged
    mischiefmanaged Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 374

Just run the Iri matchbox and the gray plaid flannel. Stick to short simple blinks when the survivor is close to you. You can replace the plaid flannel with the green one that disables your blinks on a hit.

Otherwise just practice blinks against bots. It doesn't take that long to learn the timing.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233

yeah, I was actually thinking about doing that now that there's bots. I'll give it a try at some point.

• NewPlayer100102
    NewPlayer100102 Member Posts: 515

Just do it against players, it doesn't matter if you lose the match.

Her punishment mechanic for missing a blink hit is terrible, and after a lot of trying to enjoy it, I still can't. It's mostly the head swing and floor gazing that I can't put up with, the cool down is okay.

I tried the Blight instead, he still inspects the floor on a miss, but its just not as annoying, so I can put up with him. Maybe try him?

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

She has the addon Spasmodic Breath, you still need land some blink-hits but then you get 60 seconds of being a normal m1 killer and it can really freak out survivors.