The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Snow-where to hide - is there a trick to it?

Hello everyone,

maybe I am just dumb, but I just fail to complete the event tomes challenge "snow-where to hide". Hit 1 survivor within 5 seconds of emerging from a snowman.

I carried the last survivor to a snowman three times now and mentioned for them to enter it. After waiting a couple of seconds they jumped out, I downed them and carried them over to the hatch. But the challenge never counted as completed.

Another time I had a survivor dancing in a snowman before me and jumped out and I hit them like immediately, but this also didn't work. I am at a loss, but maybe I am doing it wrong? Thanks for your input.

Comments

• CodeDB
    CodeDB Member Posts: 272

Hit 1 survivor within 5 seconds after YOU emerge from a snowman, not the survivor

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

Seconding, it's this. I just did this challenge myself earlier, it's definitely meant to be you in the snowman.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

YOU need to get in a snowman and hit a survivor 5 seconds after coming out of it. They weren’t clear in the challenge but this is how you complete it.

• Sanna
    Sanna Member Posts: 26

Can confirm that you need to be the one in a snowman and hit a survivor immediately after jumping out. The wording could definitely be confusing though and I struggled with it a bit myself lol

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Oh! That makes so much sense! Thanks everyone ^^" See? It always counts to ask before you waste an entire evening chasing some elusive challenge :D

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Just a quick update: I finished the challenge my very next game. In hindside it was sorta obvious, but the wording was ambigious. So everyone, have fun and thanks.