The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Really laggy servers?

randomly spiking to 120+ ping and rubber banding everywhere. anyone else?

I even checked, it was everyone else in my lobby getting it, so its not a client problem

Comments

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Got it for one game. It cost me a chase (and my life actually lol). Everyone in lobby had 120+ ping and rubber bandings. Killer had no problems, I guess.

• Jinxed
    Jinxed Member Posts: 248

Yeah I've had a couple games like that today. Serious rubber banding, and it seemed the other survivors did too.

• xanadriel
    xanadriel Member Posts: 7

It's been terrible this evening (EU servers), basically unplayable. Not sure whats going on. Went into a custom match which was ok for first game then started lagging out.

• Shnicel
    Shnicel Member Posts: 19

Yes! Often I get crazy range hits due to something on their side. This is big problem that bhvr don't take seriously and don't resolve it. It makes gameplay so poor and killers are the ones who benefit in these situations. Together with cheating VPN killers.

My ping is around 50ms before someone tries to say its my problem.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,627

EU servers are partly busted.

Every other match has extreme rubberbanding and ping counts that should not be possible. Had a match where 2 of my team mates were 0-20 ping and thats extremely unlikely.

They are not in office til next week so i guess the game is unplayable until then.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    edited December 2022

Happens every 4 games for me, it's making it really hard to grind for the last rift levels. I hope there will be a compensation for this.

And it's really everyone, I'd see the killer struggle to carry me to hook as though I had Boil Over even without hiting skillchecks.

Out of 5 games like this yesterday, 4 even gave hatch because it was so unplayable for us they felt bad.