Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DS value for weeks...

So I have added DS back to my build these last couple of weeks and although it has been nerfed too severely imo, I have been getting a great deal of value. I'm not pairing it with off the record, my typical build is windows/kindred/DS/dh or overcome.

Most of my value has come from hard tunnelers with STBL. It seems the second I stun them, they drop me either completely or try chase me very briefly before dropping me. I also try and go down near a pallet or a jungle gym each time as that 2 second stun is absolutely not enough. I have had a few committed chasers which was fun, as most of those matches had at least 2 committed gen jockeys which resulted in them either getting a 0k or just me.

I genuinely hope they revert back the stun time since you no longer have ds at EGC nor after any conspicuous actions. It would be a lot healthier for the game.

Also I have no clue but apparently my Jake fit has really made killers go wild for me :D

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

That is... certainly an outfit !

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528

In my observations, killers like to tunnel jakes, especially ones with pretty outfits.

I belive putting Head On is esential, to encourage tunneling. Flashbang is also required to make the killer even more annoyred.

So slap OTR on there as well!

Then the killer will feel physical pain if he must tunnel the jake! :)

The only issue is if he facecamps you...

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

I don't know what happened. The Jake race went extinct after 6.1.0. At the very least they went from popular to an endangered species.

• NITRAS42
    NITRAS42 Member Posts: 170

I’ve seen a few DS’s (getting hit by more than a couple the last couple of days . . . Usually by people who ran at me). I think Jake is an endangered species because Vitorio just so cool.

• WeakestNurseMain
    WeakestNurseMain Member Posts: 308

DS is absolutely still good, if it received a minor buff of making movement ability based tokens frozen/removed for a few seconds after the stun, DS would be in it's healthiest state.