Is this even possible?

Options

I tried it in 3 different ways. First time, I killed 3 people and let the last one getting hatch. Second time, I killed 4 people, 1 of them activated No Way Out and died to the entity. Last time, I killed everyone and nobody activated No Way Out with 1 gen left.

I read on the forums that this challenge has been bugged for a little over a year now.

Is it possible to do this?

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Considering the lack of response from anyone, I'm assuming that nobody is bothering with this challenge because either it's bugged or they don't care. Makes me wonder if I will ever get to complete it 🙂

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31
    Options

I been having issues with this challenge too. It's definitely bugged.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    Options

If it's bugged it must be fairly recent. I completed it around Fall of last year just by running the perk with three others and wiping a survivor group before all gens were done.

• DashMonsta008XV
    DashMonsta008XV Member Posts: 611
    Options

You should keep two survivors for the last gen,eliminate the other two immediately and effectively as possible, make sure they stay injured, bring insidious or use ghostface to stay near them often one will go near the gate when gen is nearly complete make sure they stay together if one trys to vere off slug them if they get gen done together slug them hook them challenge, you'll probably have to do this or try this tactic a couple of times or you just might be brilliant and done it in one go.