If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do You Want To See More Obsession Perks?

Options
Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689

The last time we got a perk that involves the obsession for survivors was the Silent Hill chapter (chapter 16). For killers it was chains of hate, with Dead Man's Switch having been reworked to not involve the obsession. This makes Cursed Legacy (chapter 14) the most recent obsession perk to still be in the game. (Im not counting grim embrace cause the obsession thing is just an additional effect, not a main focus of the perk).

Since it's been so long since we've seen a new obsession perk, do you want to see more, or are you fine with the lack of obsession perks?

Do You Want To See More Obsession Perks? 15 votes

More obsession perks please
46%
Emealsizzlingmario4XendritchThralfazuzGrunbarsaneesgenipreys 7 votes
I'm fine with the lack of obsession perks
53%
bm33BwstedPhasmamainAurelle[Deleted User]HugTheHagQuietussolidestcross63 8 votes

Comments

• Quietus
    Quietus Member Posts: 27
    Options

I don't use that many Obession perks as they can sometimes be more of a hinderance than an advantage, especially if the survivors realise and use it against you.

That said, they're still in a better state than hexs...

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,521
    Options

The obsession mechanic was designed to tie into the Halloween chapter which it did well. After that however they didn’t seem to know what to do with it

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

Obsession perks are usually too situational on both sides, I'm not unsatisfied that they haven't made more.